OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ashwagandha has hormone balancing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties which can prevent and treat a number of diseases. It is popularly used for boosting immunity,...
The field of sports shows how backward India is in the field of sports. With a population of 1.2 billion, we are unable to win any sports involving strength and speed anywhere. A...
It was told that 100 points will be given to a member if he posts at least 3 valid replies in a GD.How can I know whether it had credited or not? After the recent GD results...
A funny video. But these are the things happening in India. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xd_NmYURmE  
It's true.......secrets are not to be revealed. Yet, we can't hide at least some of them from our dearest ones because of trust. But in a few cases, we may repent later, cursing...
Hey Hi Everyone.. Ahh!! Finally time has also come for me to tie the beautiful knott now. I am engaged. The Guy is of Noida and is working in NTPC ltd Noida. So I will...
I am a recent joinee. Kindly let me know about the top voter of the day. How do I vote ? Thanks in advance. vijay
Hello Moderator, Why can't some awards be introduced for long time members of boddunan? Sometimes i could see members who will be very active, they will participate in all...
We celebrate Ugadi or new year beginning today .. starting the day by cleaning the house and decorating the front and back door with mango leaves and flowers...it is a day of...
The attorney general of India is the Indian government's chief legal advisor, and its primary lawyer in dealing with the Supreme Court of India. The attorney general is...
The Central Government Finance Committee had granted permission to open a campus of Indian Maritime University at Kochi , Kerala. The University was established in 2008 at...
Friends, I may not be able to remain active in the forum in future. However, I would try to contribute articles whenever I am permitted by my situation.Thanks to all of you...
From yoga squats to Chair, these key poses sculpt strong, lean legs and build strength. http://www.yogajournal.com/category/poses/anatomy/legs/  
How much Boddunan pays for submitting 1 article? and what should be the standard and length of each article? How much Boddunan pays
Unhealthy lifestyle and eating outdoors regularly can increase your risk of heart diseases. One way to maintain a healthy heart is to increase good cholesterol and lower bad...
Hello friends and moderator If boddunan make a catagory for live news which held on world timeto time we will get more traffic. So isuggest to make a catogory for news...
What's your opinion? After all, 'Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6961]}
It is next to impossible that one person having exactly similar traits of another person. There would be definitely some difference, what is it? Can you determine the difference?...
Hi, In near future, will there be an option of getting paid via Paypal? The intent behind raising the question is that a cheque may get delayed or lost whereas a payment...
For Congress, OROP means  One Rahul, One Priynka. According to Haryana's health minister Anil Vij, OROP - which stands for One Rank One Pension  for Congress means...