OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It occurred half an hour before. I saved a lengthy article and opened it to edit. But by mistake, it clicked the article below it. It was an already approved article waiting for...
That is the impression most foreigners carry with them after they visit India. One of my friends from Germany asked me why do people scream and shout all the time ? and why do...
I have searched for the Joke thread. But I could not find it. So I have created this thread. So todays jokes 1. Ram - How many hours are you study as you have exams?...
Dear Friends, This is my 2000th post in Forums.I pay my thanks to all for helping to achieve this milestone.I am little offline in these days since it is my summer vacation...
How much water you should drink? What aboit drinking water during meals?  There are many mythis about water intake.  Infact, you ned takeonly as much water as would...
In the video, the leopard can be seen roaming around the village, trying to get rid of the pot as huge crowds gather in the area.  in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan on...
Many of us take the capsules prescribed by doctors to cure disease. But many of us are not familiar about of which substance or material the cover of the capsule is made up of....
Back with a great puzzle... A team needs 7 runs to win the match.. 3 balls remaining.. both batsmen on crease are on 94.. Team Wins the match & Both batsmen scores 100...
She was unable to have any children of her own and thus, she and her husband made it their mission to plant and take care of these trees to fill the emptiness in their...
hi all, In 'My account->My points->Statistics' there is written points spent.Can you tell me what that is?.How do we spent points.?Was it some old feature?.Or any use with...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3489]} Friends, I am happy to be able to make this post to complete 8000 posts in forum.I take this opportunity to thank Boddunan and all its members....
When champagne (or soda water) is poured in a glass and raisins are added into it, they sink to the bottom. After some time, the raisins begin to move up and down in the glass as...
Deleted
The current system of providing 5 points for commenting on discussion is a good one. . But i suggest a change to 4 points for those who comment and 1 point for each comment to...
On cration of a new poll, the message- "you need to enter description' emerges even if the description is given. Even after deleting history and internet files, the message...
Hello Moderator, In the boddunan article editor, there is an option for uploading images for the article. I believe this is done in two steps. 1. We have to add the...
I have seen many of the people on net who say that they earn a lot of money through online sites in fact online earnings is their major source of earning. :) But i think its...
Is this feature still alive? if it is then where we have to submit the links? and how long does it take to approve those links?
Friends, Just 3 hours ago Chinmoy completed 8000 post in forums and am now stepping to 9000th post.Thanks to all my dear friends. I have a suggestion at this moment...
India set to enter elite club with space observatory launch today.  ...