OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India is land of temples of Goddess and Gods. Here in Rajasthan one temple of Bullet Baba is located in Pali Jodhpur district. Here every day travelers and other people comes and...
It makes a great sight to see the topper running up magical 5222 points while the second leader stands with 597 points!!!
Recently the Bihar board result was declared, and the toppers are being interviewed by local channels. The answer given by some of them are very funny and shows the situation of...
Germany is a highly industrialized country. In such a country, many will think its people lead a luxurious life. Is it true? Here is a Tweet by Ratan Tata that dispels our...
Witch killings in rural India are very common. "Ignorance about issues related to health, justice, agriculture or husbandry are at the root of why people become victims to such...
The day from which I started submitting articles again, I am facing problems one or another. When one mistake is corrected another one is rising :huh: :huh: :huh: . Actually I...
Tell your choice. Who splutters/explodes most...... Spouse, Boss or Mustard seeds??? Let us make this thread interesting by really funny answers :cheer:
Today I polled some votes and wished to poll that are yet not polled.So I sorted polls by "yet not polled".I opened the first one.It was not polled.When opened next it...
A sport is a physical activity carried out under an agreed set of rules, with a recreational purpose: for competition or self-enjoyment or a combination of these. A game is a...
By now majority of the nation recognizes JawAharlal Nehru for what he was , a power crazy leader who looked after his own political ambition and was ready to go to any extent....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3456]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3452]} A very Good Morning to you all!
I dont have mouth but I will tell everything. I am not live, but I roam many places. I dont have legs but I come home. So who am I? Let us see how our members come with...
Dear Members as we all aware that Boddunan is earning very less. Each month there Earning is around $130 or $150 which is equivalent to Rs 6000-7000. You can imagine what is...
It is usual that during work, men and women come closer and also form marital relation. But this is not same in all jobs. In medical and agricultural jobs, there are more chances...
On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi's Jayanti, the Apostle of Ahimsa, let's know about some interesting facts about him. http://www.storypick.com/mahatma-gandhi-facts/  
one of our member name Sadanand just reading articles and not replying to the post and getting point, the editor should look after him and say him saying, i think if i am not...
Have a look at the amazing skill of this Bread Flinger. http://boingboing.net/2010/02/26/talented-bread-fling.html  
Hi all, A question to all maths experts and to all other as well :) Using only 4 4's.. (and no other number, only 4 four times) produce the result as 50 and also as 100
Hi guys I think Moderate must have a look over the poll Section . Where some users creating Repeated polls and some users create a poll like sex,Abuse languages Like...
In 1963, the peacock was declared the National Bird of India because of its rich religious and legendary involvement in Indian traditions. The criteria for this choice were many....