OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Success is something everybody is after and each individual has his/her own definition of success. Does success give us happiness or is our happiness linked to success/ The more...
In an heroic act, an autorickshaw driver today rescued a 17-year-old youth from the jaws of a crocodile in Vishwamitri...
Today i posted few polls (4 polls) I wanted to post one more. but it says 'You have reached maximum limit for today. Please try again tomorrow.' Why?? :( As per the time...
A common equation for GDP calculation is: GDP = Consumption + Investment + Exports - Imports. Economists (since Keynes) have preferred to split the general consumption term into...
Why cats chase mouse????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually, I don't know why they are enemies. Do you know?
Hi, I have joined Boddunan today. Hope, I will have a great time here. What about you guys?
When I send PM to my referals who are not at all active the message to first person goes.When the same message pasted again and the new username in recepient column typed and...
A quarter cup of pumpkin seeds contains nearly half of the recommended daily amount of magnesium that is essential for your heart formation and maintenance.  Its not all....
Earnings are frequently updated now. It is a great move. Congrats Boddunan Admin Team. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Keep going. I hope all of the members enjoying a lot to see...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3422]} I am pleasantly surprised to receive birth day wishes from boddunan with 25 points gift! Thanks boddunan! Long live boddunan!
Friends I think Government should pass a new bill. Follow the link below and kindly share your ideas regarding this bill...
Kalpana Saroj, a Dalit woman who was called yesterday as dirty, ugly, a "little packet of poison," the offspring of donkeys. These days, ? Kalpana Saroj is called something else:...
Narendra Modi had my support and I attended his first campaign speech at Rewari in Haryana to ex-servicemen, over 100,000 attended. Yet I find after two years of rule Modi and...
Today I got one frustration by paypal message can you define reason for this. The message is Hello Santosh Singh, Your payment of 2 has been sent back to the sender of...
Oct 10 is the Word Mental Health Day. In developing countries like India, people with mental illness (especially in some rural and remote areas) are often confined to small...
Hi, Boddunan is not a part-time job site. The income generated from boddunan can only be a pocket income for most of the users, except few who are too active, which is not...
Traditionally, in the US, tomato ketchup was prepared with tomatoes, sugar, vinegar/ acetic acid and spices. It is used as a dressing or table condiment to be consumed with...
Generally speaking , I lfeel that unsolicited advice  loses its value. However , people are free with their advise  in our society and most of the time advise comez...
Friends here I start a thread that will add many knowledge to your memory.We are living in different states of India.All of you might know the peculiarities of different cities...
In the home page, we have mobile phone reviews listed under the "Most read article" and "Latest articles".This should be removed, because though they are...