OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I wanted to ask whether the cash credits awarded for being the best voter of the day will not be added to the account balance. It was not added in mine. If it is not going to be...
A greenfield project is one which is not constrained by prior work. It is constructing on unused land where there is no need to remodel or demolish an existing structure. Such...
do you think love is powerfull ?
The artists are target of the orthodox wections of society. Here are some cases like Maqbool Fida Hussain paintings, Satanic verses. Recently, some intellectuals have neen...
Maverick, I think we need to change in point system for reading articles. Members Can earn 1000 points with in 1 hour by just opening articles on browsers. But Adsense track...
When you look at these houses you wonder at man's creativity and also nature which provides the backdrop needed to make these places jaw-droppingly beautiful and amazing, each...
Dear Boddunanians I once gave Kinley water bottle as a Birthday gift to my friend, she was like irritated and did not speak to me for a few days. I had to explain to her the...
Many of us relish a hot Coffee in the morning hours. In South India drinking Coffee is habit. In Northern India, it may be Tea. Any how WHO said drinking beverages like coffee,...
I just logged in and typed a reply for a discussion.When it submitted an error message came.It was due to my log off automatically.I was not idle nor sleepy!!! The problem here...
When I, Chinmayjee and Sasi are together active in forum, no one can really stop us. We really rock the forum. I find perfect tuning with these two members and I am more active...
Drass in western Ladakh is not only the coldest place in India, but also the second coldest place in the world. Temperatures drop down to about -40 degrees Celsius in this town...
I can't find Question and answer Category now. That's why am posting it in Feed back. I have seen Hindi letters pronounced PHA and FA. For example Phool is different from...
The World's oldest person has basically proved it wrong that the regular consumption of processed meat causes...
Hi, Both for poll creation and poll voting only one point is alloted. Poll creation involves some mental work (of, except certain funny and ridiculous polls) and some...
I think boddunan is number one site of India for working & earning online . What do you think friend am I right or do you have any other site in your mind for number one.
hi everyone..hope all are doing fine and remember me. I have missed the network for three month due to ill health. Have been suffering from Typhoid and still weak. But however...
I am seeing Total user online big difference in number after login and logout at same time/ On logout Total users online: 8 Members and 897 Guests Online Deepanshu...
What happens to  Facebook account after death of the user.  Does this simply continue unoperated. It is possible to appoint some successor in event of death for logging...
The Patels of Gujarat are a reasonably well off community who have also made a name for themselves in USA by becoming owners of motels and shops. In Gujarat they are a...