OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Boddunan team I want to Where to send Group disscussion topic either in forum or directly email to you.
For unmarried fellows....both girls and boys...do you help your mother in Kitchen or just order her dishes you want. For married males, do you help your wife at kitchen? Do you...
Th The above scene is not from a film. It so happened that Muslims ran out of space to offer their prayers so they were permitted by the Hindus to occupy the Ganesh pandal...
This error message is coming on forum reply Error loading component: com_alphauserpoints, 1 Previously it was showing message with earned points.
How far praising the kids can be taken...
The colour of any object depends on its ability to reflect selected wavelengths of light. Consequently, if the object does not reflect any colour, it appears black. The tiny...
Around ten years ago, there was a big hue and cry about the standard of the Deemed Universities, particularly in Tamil Nadu.  However, it died a natural death, and the...
Dear Boddunan Team. I have one suggestion to implement on boddunan. If any member have much more point and if he want to sell his point then he may have option for selling his...
Hello Friends, How are you all?Logged in after a long time..I hope definitely some changes will be there for me.Let me check. @Abid, Good to see you as Editor and...
The children born out of unmarried couples are called illegitimate. This is unjustified stigma on a child. Will it not be fair that on birth of a child the mother giving birth...
Why question papers are not reviewing boddunan from last some days
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit seems to be packed with activities ranging from a first time ever speech by an Indian PM at the British Parliament, meeting with the Indian...
I think if Trump Lost his seat tomorrow Rahul will say "Trump Lost because he did not believe in RSS ideology". Rahul is deteriorating as a politician by the...
hi, I got a remark for an article which was approved.It was a suggestion to give space after punctuations.So my question is do i need to make the correction told in remark for...
Dear Boddunanians You must have come across some weired feelings when entering a room/ talking to someone or when you are alone Have you felt the presence of a ghost or...
In the era of digitization, what is your preference- E Books or paper books. Personally, I find Ebooks more convenient.  It is easier to bookmark and search relevant...
I want to suggest that Locked thread should be hidden to members or it can be put on some button click means if someone want to see lock thread then he need to click on locked...
I really like to experiment with my recipes and bring new variations in them. I always like change.Of course, my husband is its first victim :laugh: :laugh: Do you have...
Really interesting fact associated with...
This has happened near to my town, a guard sleeping in ATM was beaten badly by looters. The guard was died and looters are not identified till now. After watching this video...