OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Published studies have shown Meditation can improve physical functioning and vitality, decrease chronic disease risks, and enhance overall quality of...
Shobhan Sarkar, a holy man in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, recently had an amazing dream.He dreamed that a huge amount of Gold hidden under a fort The holy man reported...
Which language (like .net, php etc) or plateform market is best in India?
I think all are aware of the Review section.. How many of you really use it in your day to day life for getting information.. I have see that many reviews do not have proper...
Sweet Corn is loaded with Nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B,C,E vitamins. and minerals that contribute a lot to our health.
Why should a crossword contest can be opened in Boddunan?Recently I gone through such a cross word where they had provided search facility also.So adding search for adsens many...
Why member is fighting by sentences to each other just work and enjoy. and also I want to suggest you avoid those person who is hurting you and do not response them. They...
Is writing quotes also disabled on this site as of now? I had submitted a few in the quotes section and got a message saying it is under review and shall be published after...
Most of the latest mobile phones come with Bluetooth and Wi-fi connectivity feature.How many really use this feature to connect to PC or other mobile..and is Wi-fi only useful...
Hi friends it happeneed with me few days back i was sleeping suddenly a lizard from the top fell on my leg it was so irritating i just wake up shouting Ouch...My wife said go and...
Age did not stop this brave woman to supply milk to her customers despite heavy downpour during incessant rains in Chennai recently. A local took her photo and posted it in...
Hello Moderator, I think all of us will take photos whenever we go out somewhere. Some of them will be excellent. Why can't we share some of the photos here? May be some...
This question is perturbing my mind for quite some days.Can we start working on improving the quality of the articles we submit by doing a spell check and grammar check?.Can we...
 A sound sleep strengthens your memory. http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/sound-sleep-boosts-immune-system-memory-too/   A good night’s sleep not...
A happy Raksha Bandan to all. Interesting facts about Raksha Bandhan. http://www.indipepper.com/palak-rana/6-interesting-facts-about-raksha-bandhan-2/  
Those who enjoy playing Pokemon go is indulging into mad practices. What will the gamers do by catching virtual monsters is out of my understanding. What do you think? Is it...
Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys
Hello Friends. I wanna from everybody to share their views regarding this. It is going on from a lot of time that students are not getting practical knowledge in colleges and...
The world is changed ever since the use of technology. I know we have many uses with internet like posting articles,school purposes and others. Earlier we used to see people with...
I was voting polls and giving comments then the first message was to me is Are you spamming after that when again I tried to submit it shows that my IP address has blocked what...