OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Will the worldcup organzie better than commanwealth games by india? :silly:
If I have any book and writing article with the help of that book its means this article writes from books. so boddunan allowed to do that and will approve that type of article...
My articles are pending for approval for last 5 days.. What the Editors are doing ?? When it will be approved ?? Plzz Reply
Cruelty against animals is practiced from past to present. In olden days people used animals as a means of transport. Now with the increase in number of transport vehicles,...
Tamil Nadu has broken all the records in Rain fall.. Weatherman says, the state of Tamil Nadu has broken 100 years old...
My earnings profile indicates payment of Rs. 1503/- but I have not yet received the cheque. I request for sending payment and dispatch details to contact the courier.
Can you find one word/noun that has only female gender....no male gender? :cheer: It's just a game :P
Experts say that eating even an ounce of almonds a day can reduce the risk of potential heart disease. So, what are you waiting for? Start including almonds in your daily...
Here goes my 7000th post and I record my heart-felt thanks to you all to enable me to achieve this landmark!
We think all of us are smart.But do the below simple act and find how much smart you are. 1) You may be sitting in front of your computer.Lift your foot and draw circles on...
Here are some of the Indian traditions with the scientific reason for following them. http://layzeebee.com/9-amazing-scientific-reasons-behind-indian-traditions/  
everyone of us have idol or we can say that we are Fan of that person. so i request you all the members please say whom you are a fan of !
Hello i have a suggestion to start a quiz program in boddunan once in a week and the winner should get rewards. It is just a suggestion. It will help to enhance knowledge as well...
For the past 1 week or so, I can't open this site occasionally. I don't know the reason. Do you people also have the same problem? I am using mozilla which is compatible with...
Hello, " Two of my articles titled, 1. Computer Q&A for K12 (+2) - Part II URL :...
Hi friends, This is my new blog on blogspot. Kindly visit this site and give your valuable feedback. Let me know how this site can be improved? Waiting for your...
Pro Kabaddi League 6 is proving to be the biggest ever event for Kabaddi with 6 players receiving bids of over 1 crore rupees. The sports popularity is certainly increasing and...
Rahul Gandhi has been practising divisive and communal politics from day one like his mother and other party members and claiming that BJP is dividing the country and has done...
I find there is enormous delay in awarding cash credits to articles accepted in boddunan. To cite an example, my article which was approved on 8.6.2012 has still not been given...
This Game Is Only For People Having Brain........... The Game Is......u just have to pick up three alphabets from the word above yours in a group , Without changing the order,...