OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, what would you prefer an arranged marriage or a love marriage. For those who are already married which one do you think is the best and the reasons for that? Pour in your...
The late review and approval of articles is one thing that is really demotivating on boddunan...something must be done in this regard
Which is best Medicine or Engineering ? Which has more scope. If it is engineering in that which section got a good salary and which is good. Please do a reply.
Hi all, Any suggestions for places to visit in Mysore? I know Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens. Any other places worth a visit- please suggest!
In the GD contest page 17 and 18 my views expressed earlier were copied again by Mr.Prabhu.(http://www.boddunan.com/forums/fbprofile/userid-4489.html).I think he had more than...
2016 is a Leap Year. People all over the World entered 2016 with enthusiasm, hopes and resolutions. In this connection ,lets see, how New year is celebrated in different...
Hi friends, I am happy to inform you that my first article titled, "Is it really time for a breakup? " is published. I want to know about your feedback regarding, the...
Long sitting hours is not beneficial but how do we control it. In office we need to sit and work even at home while watching television or working on computer requires sitting so...
Good site 2 crack Interview ,Tips on Interview provides Job Interview Tips, interview skills, interview techniques , interview questions and answers for attending job Interviews...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5864]} Boddunan! Think of how many posts you have made!!
Partition of India, one of the 10 greatest tragedies in human history.United India was cut in to two pieces, India and Pakistan. Here is a collection of heart rending and rare...
Suggest me some funda to take increment from my company its increment time but they are not giving increment. can you help guys what should I do.
With more number of people accessing sites through mobile. I think it is high time Boddunan has one. If members can access Boddunan on mobile it would result into not only result...
Spirulina is a water plant ( Blue Green Algae ) is known as the 'Super Food', that contains plenty of Vitamins and Proteins. It's considered as the treasure of all the Nutrients,...
Got one trick. Just copy paste this in notepad. CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I love you" Save it as: computer_gender.vbs Now Run it you will...
I think there should be some special benefits for those who start thereads pointwise or cash wise :) .I know there will be spamming if it is done so then it is better that admin...
Happy Republic Day to all click here to see digital greeting
We may support a certain party while casting our votes but that does not mean that you have to like only those leaders belonging to that particular party...It is always possible...
See,How a District Magistrate  with his simple act helped overcome years of superstition in...
Hello Friends Mr. harish Jharia & Mr. Harish Suthar Saying that they Can't Write More than one article in a day so boddunan Should permit one article in a day. But I...