OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Please do check in Awards section for Top commentator Awards and you will find that I haven't been paid for three times yet. Please do solve this problem.
Mehbooba Mufti CM of J&K resigns. What is next governor rule or BJP...
One of the most fearful events of my life.....that can increase my bp is, of course attending a job interview :laugh: I have attended only a few. But I know, many of you have...
N.E region of India is considered as the sixth earthquake prone belt in the world. An earth quake measuring 6.7 on the Richter scale, the epicenter is  Manipur.There...
Air Force authroities have recognizedthat women are not any way inferior to men. So theyare likely to get more tough fighting...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4391]} I typed "Dravid , the great orator", one of the topic posted by Chinmoy ji and see the image what happened... congratulations to...
Hi, I think the polls of new members must be reviewed before it appears in Polls.At present,though moderator deletes inappropriate polls, its only after the poll is published...
The Eiffel Tower is 15 cm taller in summer. Yes, it's a fact, you don't believe. There are a plethora of such facts you won't...
What is difference between Linux and Unix?
Many indian newspapers offer e-papers which are completely free and we can read all the news as that of a hard copy.Is there any magazine which offers facility like this?
Member respone more on forum that qestion show on window but old question response come rarely.
IMMUNITY Its something that helps to fight against harmful encounters that you face in your daily life.It is very important to understand regarding your immunity and mostly to...
Friends I got my first cheque from google adsense 102$.
Our dislikes becomes likes, when the person whom we like, likes our dislikes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Really confusing? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4955]} Try to decode it...
Subedar Fateh Singh, laid out his life for the sake of his Mother Land.Bravo Soldier, You will live forever in the Hearts of every...
Please suggest me some good sources of calcium.Only vegetarian item is preferred. :-)
Bodyodur is a big issue when you have ti mix up people. Hereare some ways to get rid of body...
Hi friends, I would like to suggest a new idea, which might increase the members activity and also Page impressions. We do have forum supporter of the week award, but I guess...
Take a look at these Prize winning National Geographic Competition. They are spell binding. You can see the Photographer's creativity in every particle of the...
Why Linux operating system is safe from viruses?