OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

ISRO has launched its 51 st Rocket today successfully at 6 pm today.This time ISRO will be sending Six satellites of...
Is Rahul Gandhi capable of becoming the next Prime minister of India, his popularity is rising day by day also he is youth icon. Is he really interested to be the next one. Will...
Hello Friends A approval time for a .ppt file or other documents is 1 week. and cash credits will be given after the two weeks of approval. Its too late. For making a ppt or...
Childrenare not safe in anganvadi as well. A small child was kidnapped from anganwadi and sacridixed for  religious...
There were many contests in boddunan.Most of them had ceased now.So why can't the prize money of the GD (which is a highly forum activating post) be increased? Share your...
Phoolan Devi, the bandit queen of India is just one rare photograph in this collection. For more stunning photos. http://desinema.com/rare-photos-of-india/  
I feel the approval of the quizzes is taking more time. Some editors can be recruited for scrutinizing the quizzes alone. Even I am waiting for the approval of my quizzes.
Dear Boddunan Team. I have one suggestion to increase activity. Suggestion is When any one post article at boddunan website after some times if article approved then member...
When people have power they never fail to take advantage no matter how adored or respected they are. Sachin tendulkar may be a non performing, not caring Rajya Sabha MP but that...
As it is told, necessity is the mother of inventions, what do you want to invent in future? :cheer: I would like to invent a flying car...because traffic block is the worst...
hi, Last time,out of curiosity i clicked 'un-publish' poll button and the poll was unpublished.But it appears in poll list of "My Polls".Is there any way to re-publish...
Deleted
Home Minister Rajnath Singh, presents Padma Vibhushan to the Tragedy King Dilip Kumar. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/12/13/dilip-kumar_n_8798172.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
I think admin should think of increasing number of smilies.They should include smilies like "HUG","KISS","CLAP","CRY" etc.
Some people say that chirping of the birds in the morning they don't like it because it disturbs them while sleeping in the morning :angry: but i love it i don't know why? What...
In Uttar Pradesh, religious intolerance is taking very ugly shape.  Recently a man was killed by mob on mere suspicion that he ate beef. No a ninety year old Dalit...
Hello Moderator, These days lot of changes are happening in boddunan and it will be difficult for members who could not be active daily in boddunan to make notice of this...
Let's have some laughs. An interesting collection of Photos that made everybody laugh. How about joining the Bandwagon of...
Dear Members of Boddunan. As The Tax Month Is coming If you have any query or doubts regarding your financial planning just ask em here.. I will try my best to answer you and...
Do you think that what happening in the world everything is right? Some people said that what happening its for good.