OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Actor Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to six years in Jail in 2007 in an arms case related to the 1997 Mumbai Blasts. Now he will be released from the jail on February 27,on the...
Many commentators in Polls just give the comment- "I do not know" or some thing like that. I wonder if expressing ignorance can be a comment. I think such comments...
Aromatherapy is an alternative and complementary health science that uses the physiological and psychological benefits of herbs essence to manage a wide range of...
Yellow colored foods are healthy. Lemon, corn, Mangoes, Turmeric to name a...
In some areas, for example, My points section, it shows the list of articles approved. Those articles are marked by a number (mostly 4 digit) instead of the article Title or the...
How to advertise & Earn advertising credits on boddunan as i wan't to advertise blog Learn all of computer,mail errors,job tips and get help for...
HELLO FRIENDS TELL ME HOW WE CAN EARN MONEY HERE AND HOW MUCH POINTS ARE EQUAL TO MONEY. :( :(
Today is Rakshbandhan. We celebrate the bond between the brother and sister on this day. Where  the sister prays for lifelong well  being of her brother and the brother...
Earning from online survey is good means of earning. I am doing it. But most of time I was screen out because I am not eligible for survey. If member is doing on line survey give...
I want to share my recent experience on Boddunan. I have submitted two articles around 10 days back and the article status showed approved but no cash credits were given till...
Pakistan Premier Nawaz Shaarif called PM Modi. He has promised to take strong action on the terrorists involved in...
By this Thread You come on and Give some moral story here.
Surprisingly, the police in U.P. have no limit of decency when they deal with depressed people. They disrobed husband and wife both in full view of all besides beating them. The...
Friends, I just want to share a suggestion with you, with a hope that this might bring good page views to Boddunan. Exam results plays a key role and students use the internet...
Hello Friends Happy Lohiri To All Of you I made some more pics Of Lohri Festival With Boddunan Name.
Most people normally tend to eat 3 meals a day and since the gap is too much and they are hungry , they end up eating a heavy meal,. Instead if we eat more often say 5 or even 6...
Hello Friends How much articles u have submitted till now and how much got approved and how much u have earned from only articles ? about me Till now Articles - 67...
http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-movies/16281-movies-and-society.html this is link of my article why i dont get paid plz tell me is this site really pay for writing article
Who is your competitor in boddunan. I see mostly ceem is competiting me. and yours.
Congrats Sakshi Malik for winning Bronze @ Rio for 58 kg free style wrestling .She has made us all proud... and also ended India's medal draught @Rio....She was trailing at 0-5...