OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hey Maverick, Can we have some clear definite rules regarding article posting please. My latest article was first approved by moderator and later rejected and the rejection...
A boy throws a bottle of Bournvita out of the window. A cat sees it, and takes the bottle of bournvita and buries it under the ground. Why? :cheer:
If you ask this question to a person, you can never get answer 'Yes', if it is true. What is that question? :)
We have silver as well @rio. Sindhu has made us proud. Very played match. India is proud of you. three cheers for girl power.
25 June 1975 is known as black day in Indian History. PM Indira Gandhi impose emergency on this day. Emergency had dark side but also hac little bit positive side. Read, what are...
6000 post completed at forum.
Hello Friends, I have been converted two cheques into cash given by boddunan, one of Rs 1321 and the 2nd is Rs 1496.88 & third is ready for coming into my hand. I m studying...
Friends i am bit confused regarding word limitation. Please tell me the limit of words in case of forums & articles.
M.S Dhoni's picture depicting Lord Vishnu on the cover of a Business Magazine creates controversy. The picture was shown Dhoni holding a shoe in Vishnu Avatar. This has hurt the...
In discussion forums page, below the name of the member, title like gold boarder, expert boarder etc are displayed. The title printed in boxes shows BORDER instead of BOARDER....
Here are the reasons that cause bad breath.This article throws light on home remedies which help in stopping Bad...
There is a newly assigned option for the polls called Publish and Unpublish..What does that mean??? Does that mean that my poll is rejected or anything else..Please explain???...
This is 95-year-old yoga master Kazım Gürbüz, who looks closer to 50 than 100. Gürbüz still enjoys an active sex life and believes everyone can live to be...
Maveric sir thks for New year gift for revenue sharing its proud to be associated
The International Cricket Council has given us the opportunity, for the first time, to vote for our favourite players. India’s Sachin Tendulkar, Australia’s Michael Hussey,...
Shooting requires skill and training and we had a large contingent of shooters. Apart from the failure of Bindra the failure of 3 army shooters from the Army school of...
Hi,   Welcome to the Games Beaten 2018 thread! In this thread, we list and discuss what games we've beaten this year. Per Racketboy tradition, this thread is not a...
You submit jokes as much possible as you can i start a Thread in that Forum.I post my first joke in Next Forum.
Today I got second cheque from Google Adsense. its more than 150$ party time..haha ha
I created a poll name as "About game" and it was been rejected . I don't know why my poll was rejected . Does this happened to some one earlier.