OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dr. Pratap Kumar Sarma, an Assam based veterinary Surgeon,changed the lives of thousands of Rickshaw Pullers, by starting a unique Bank Known as " Rickshaw...
Hi All, I want to bring to your notice, especially the moderators/ admin, that my profile was blocked for no fault of mine.  I am a relatively new and active member on...
What is the minimum limit for a forum post in order to avail the 2 points? Is it counted linewise or per words. Perhaps,it would be better to give 1 point for a shorter post(1-2...
Hi, i read in one article that its good to add images in articles.But when i tried the "insert image" option,there are so many details to be given,other than the...
I am happy to say that i come to complete my 1000 post on boddunan.
25 year old BSF Jawan, Rocky displayed extraordinary raw grit and supreme sacrifice while taking on militants in Udhampur last year. In the process he laid his life. Rocky was...
Reflexology is an applied pressure therapy. By pressing specific areas called reflexes on the feet and hands, one can produce therapeutic effects in other parts of the...
Which is more beneficial one: To do task faster with good quantity ignoring quality or To do task thinking more on quantity with average quality or To do task slowly...
There are many phobias. Irrational fears are called Phobias Almost everyone with a phone has Nomophobia, the fear of being without a...
Who holds the world record in long jump? :cheer:
Very recently, both Andhra and Telengana states succeeded in Quinoa Cultivation. Quinoa is a bead shaped millet. Right now , it may not be a household name, but it is going to...
It has been almost an year and half since I joined Boddunan and I have really enjoyed being active here. But off late I have found that the participation has dropped down...
I received an email from some Pepsi Bottling Company stating that you have won $500,000.00 from Pepsi Company award 2011. Please provide your full name, age, sex, country,...
Hello, After a small break iam starting this word game again.Check out the rules and find the words that follow these rules. " 1. The first two letters of the word...
Hello Moderator, Lot of things are discussed everyday in forums and only the recently discussed threads appear at the top.It is quite natural for the users to check out only...
Under the Polls section, at the end of every poll question, there is a Green mark. Moving the mouse over it, shows the message > 'Voting possible' and with some polls it shows...
For the first time since independence, when foreign troops  marched for Republic Day Parade. The French troops took part in counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency joint...
Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient holistic healing art, which is gentle and non-invasive. The meaning of Jin Shin Jayatish is" the Creator’s art through compassionate...
Four vehicles were set on fire following a scuffle between members of the two communities on Friday morning.The incident took place at Karmcharinagar in Ghatlodia where members...
Many historians claim that Ramayana actually happened and is not a mythological folklore. Here are a few evidences that make a compelling...