OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The inaugural International Fleet Review was held at Vizag yesterday. I was lucky to have witnessed the enthralling Naval prowess of India. President Pranab Mukherjee will ...
Yesterday was 84 birth anniversary of Ex. President Dr. Kalam. Yesterday I could not log in site so I did not post topic. Here is school students celebrates birthday of Dr. kalam...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4629]} Never I am going to leave!!
As I want to bring in a few friends and acquaintances, I want the referral code. Mr. Maverick can you help?
"Just as it takes years to be a doctor, so it can also take many years to understand the depth of yoga." -- Swami Brahmananda Facts about Yoga, one should know....
I'm happy to change my decision to leave BODDUNAN as i really felt emotional abt reply frm of @sarala,Isha,ajay,Maveric sir ,gulshan kumar ajmani,ajay,Rajani K,Pearl...
After working in Boddunan for making Boddunan highly recognised sites in world wide web for more than year so friends is this time for treat or celebration or to Expect...
ISRO plans to send a mission to The Sun by 2020. Wishing them all the...
I noticed this thing, We all follow on twitter and some other social network sites. Most of time when we follow any one that person will not follow us. Is it fair practice?
Have you noticed that now there are many new faces that are appearing on boddunan.com. Our mission 99+ appearers to have started showing positive signs that we see many new...
I'm unable to understand why Not paid still for WEBLINK
The Zika Virus, originated in Brazil. WHO, has already warned all Countries including India. The Zika Virus causes brain damage in babies. Zika is spread from Mosquitoes, not...
Ravindra Jain was an Indian music composer, singer and lyricist. He won the Filmfare Best Music Director Award in 1985. He was a well respected figure, and considered a rolemodel...
In these days when Electronic Mode of Fund Transfer is the most efficient form of payment and rightly popular, boddunan can consider opting for it.What are your thoughts on this?
I submitted few documents today, but how can i check the approval status of those documents and in future if needed how can i check what all documents that i submitted?
Smarter than Einstein and Stephen Hawking! This 12-year-old girl of Indian origin has joined the ranks of Mensa after attaining a higher IQ score than great...
Can anyone tell what is the difference between a black hen and a white hen? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My IP address had been blocked a week ago.Being a public place I am not able to reset modem frequently.Hence after reading article and polls I am not able to post my...
Bull riding is the game which are very famous now a day in Canada. It is most expensive game too. The winner will be awarded greatly. The Canadian bulls are most dangerous....
i got verification number and i entered it in my payment profile three weeks ago. But i didn't get the cheque.when i get the cheque please tell me.