OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can anyone explain how to buy and sell on ebay?
We all have certain physical traits we’re instantly attracted to in other people. Sometimes it’s hair, sometimes it’s height, sometimes it’s eye color. But that can only take you...
Twitter is a world where you have the "freedom of speech". You can go ahead and say anything to just about anyone. Trolling is the backlashes you receive for using "freedom of...
Sometime back we had a heated discussion , actually an argument  when one of my friends accused another of being stingy which was actually not true... and when some of us...
Boddunan.com is really Good website We can earn here with learning somthing Its develope our GK & thought
Windows 7 comes with a build in speech recognition program. It can be used to get around the operating system or to type words. It is actually very easy to use and does not...
hi, Can any one give me the difference between Wealth Mangament,Financial Mangement and Assert Mangement..Please explain or provide some sources especially for wealth...
Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah seems bent on breaking his previous records for being insensitive and and an allround useless leader that the state has had in a long long time...This...
Today is 60th birthday of bollywood actress Samita Patil. Arth, Varis is best one movie of Samit Patil. http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/on-her-60th/
its being game,3 days left to complete year and 33 members less to complete 5000 member on boddunan in year 2009. so what you say friend it will complete or not.
Today i got my first payment . am very happy. I want to produce the proof of it over here but i dont know how. But i felt like sharing this with all my boddunan friends. I...
This is my 1500th post in Forum.I have a suggestion to boddunan team. 1) We had conducted a lot of GDs so far.Some of them were on social issues and were very good in quality...
What do you think? :laugh: Come forward with funny answers and examples.
These phrases are simple. But they have immense potentiality to boost your...
I am using the same adsense account for youtube and blogger, ads are being displayed on youtube videos but when I check my blogs, blank space is there in place of ads. What may...
Many people talk about world ending by 2012, dec 21st, and they also call it the dooms day. Do you all believe in the various theories proposed by the prophets and the Doomsday...
Mansoon is active in most of part of country. Here we are also have rain, We all have some bad and some good experience of rain seasons. Share these here. How you will celebrate...
Hi all Happy X'mas to all our members.. Enjoy your holidays
Hi friends way2life is a website Company located at Malasiya and corporate office of india located at Chennai We can invest here 21,000/- & different ammount according...
Hi, I have a small thought. How will it be if Boddunan decreases the threshold limit of Revenue Share to about 1600 or 1800. Then, even if each individual gets lesser amount...