OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Save money on your energy cost by making sure you do all within your power to lower your energy bills. After all, no one wants to spend money unnecessarily.
hi, i am new to boddunan and day before yesterday i submitted my first artice which was very simple.i just wanted to test its working.I wrote it in MS word and copied using...
Some times we people use to see some strange dreams. But later when we think about them, we feel like laughing because, dreams - of course, at sometimes are very funny. Some...
Deadlines serve a purpose..besides instilling discipline and increasing efficiency , they also make sure that there is a sense of uniformity without bias ..but according to a...
Great Information Boddunan had 28 visitors all at a time on 2nd and 10th Decembar 09 :angry: :) :laugh: A graph of visitors you have had over the last month: Click this...
Today is last day of Nav Ratra as well as Vijaya Dashami or dussehra. Greetings to all. Let us resolve to fight against all wrongs- represented by Ravana. 
Let's begin with Nehru Ji, he allowed division of the country into two parts Indira further divided it into three, the reason Pakistan reacting so violently. Rajiv wanted to...
after many hindi marathi debate ,it is evident for people that they only are loser & they don't have VVIP security. so feedback me
Are you happy with admin system and support of Boddunan? I am happy.
The narration actually deals with the main story with the rest containing additional myths and teachings. It clearly states: “what is found here may be found elsewhere but what...
Dana Majhi had to carry the body of his dead wife. The Hospital denied him a hearse Van  because he did not have Money to pay for...
A study by the School of Criminal Justice in New Jersey, USA, has concluded security lighting is only effective in preventing crime if it enables people to notice criminal...
Hindi in my mother tongue and it is used by  large number of peoples in India and abroad. What is scope of Blogging in Hindi.
I have alrady reached in 4000 points milestone . greet me yaar.
I am thinking about a game. It may be any type of puzzle that can bring more participation. When someone find its answer, let another member start with another puzzle or funny...
hi, yesterday i reached the maximum limit for adding new polls.So i waited and today when i login in the morning i still could not add a new poll.The same message that the...
The above sentence in the title is actually a Japanese Proverb. What do you think it actually means?? :) :) :) :) :)
Hello, I request the members to share the websites which contains the tutorials in any field. Please make sure that the tutorials are free. This will help the students and job...
50 countries took part .1500 representatives from different Countries including America, France, UK and China witnessed the grand...
Friends, if someone would as you; what is the best virtue you have gained in your experience at work, what would you say? We spend 3/4th of our lives at work , what do you think...