OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

AFTER ENGAGEMENT: SHE: I waited so long for this. HE: Do U want me to leave? SHE: No. never! HE: Do U love me? SHE: Yes I did, I'm doing & I'll do....
As per Analytics_www-20100209.pdf the statistical veiw it is found that the number of visitors is going down on Saturdays and Sundays.So to keep that days also alive some special...
Hello marverick, I clicked the link My polls to view the list of polls i have posted. But it is redirected to the polls list. Could you solve this?
It was dream which i had when i joined boddunan that once this small little milestone i need to achieve. And yes,finally i got it. I am not going to stop, more to come in this...
Lots of awards and payment shown on this site ? are all really right?
Eat beef without hurting other sentiments. This is advice coming strangely from a U.P. based BJP leader Kalraj Mishra.  But he conveniently forgets that recent Dadri killing...
articles are not aproving due to....... I dun't know please tell me......why?
Not all marriages which are made after matching horoscopes ends in success and not all marriages which are made without seeing horoscope ends in failure. What is the need for...
Will the world end in 2012 december 21
Although the encounter took place in 2004 the case has been kept alive by the media because of the many mysteries surrounding it. It is still an ongoing criminal case in the...
What is monthly revenue this time for boddunan on adsense its increased or decreased. I think its becoming down in all websites due to huge competition.
Hidden in the heart of the Western Ghats is a picturesque plateau that blooms into a riot of colour only once a...
Novjot Siddu Ex batsman of team India, invited by Imran Khan on his oath ceremony. Their Siddu hug army chief, Javed Bajwa, of Pakistan. Indians are not happy with it. Punjab CM...
Attitude of young generation $ They Love "FaceBook".... But They Hate To 'Face' The "Book"...;-) :) :laugh: :cheer: :ohmy:
Bodunan can't i get paid if i need money urgently .i wan't to withdraw money as i need to repay money to someone urgently
If you are looking for softwares keys or serials Just mention the related software information about what you need ->Name Of The Software...
Nava Ratra are just over. We worship the devis. But just imagine what would be if Durga, Kali and Saraswati were real? How they would be treated! Just see the...
I saw one option in poll section named 'my votes' ,where we can see which all the polls, we have been voted. Like this, if some option to find unvoted polls, it will be really...
Friends, I just submitted one article but after clicking the save button, it says that Invalid token. What is this error? Could pls give me the solution?
The Vivekananda flyover which has been under construction since more than 7 years collapsed killing 14 people and injuring many more seriously. As is expected blame game has...