OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Which Cricketers have batted at all 11 positions?
Is it possible to submit reviews about products other than mobiles?
Hello Friends.. can anybody tell me on which date we will get our T-Shirt. I am very excited. And i request every user, should make upload his/her pic as a profile pic in That...
i'm unable to take part in polls contest as i'd already taken part in poll contest & hence no way i can get earn money. so always who votes gets prize ,so how can i earn...
Director James Cameroon waited for technology to emerge for 2 decades.
In another couple of days 5 sept to be precise, Reliance is opening up Reliance Jio. With unparalleled services at unbelievable rates. It is being touted to revolutionize the...
Below, check out five common ways people lie through email. http://www.inc.com/will-yakowicz/how-to-spot-lies-in-emails.html  
The Indian Badminton scene is looking great and we have several players both in the Men's and Women's category, who are and can go on to win major championships. The players have...
Dear Friends, Do fish ever get thirsty? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4373]} Waiting for your answers!!! Take it EASY!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hi, I have not received the revenue sharing amount in my account. If any qualified member received the Rs 121 ??
hey plz start paying through paypal . it is easy and convienent way to pay and its secure too . waiting for ur reply.
Today when I checked my earnings there is point that cash paid column is filled with the amount i earned. But i didnt get any check to my home. Friends can you tell me...
Are North Indians really fond of rule breaking?  https://in.news.yahoo.com/north-indians-enjoy-breaking-rules-224200565.html  
Vijay Mallaya  in an interview in London says Indian banks should have been careful in giving him loans, they knew the state of his airline business and are equally...
i'm unable to trace in which polls i'vent voted .is there way i can find polls in which i'd not voted
Apparently some super brains have come up with a super computer that can predict your death with almost 100% accuracy ! Of course these are early days and we have to wait and see...
Isha has crossed 1000 points in just four days.Keep it up .You will be highest point scorer in this month.
Hi all, We are from different parts of India. Some may be settled outside as well but I assume you are Indians by heart :) Just creating a post here to know from which place...
This is me arivesh kumar from u.p. i fond of travelling writing hindi poems politics painting . I am also a philosopher. I think we must not search god .we should accept our real...
Why my point level is bronze meber i crosses 10000 points so its should shown as silver member .