OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can you imagine a woman misusing her dominant position to sexually exploit a boy. This is very hard fact. Men have no more monopoly to sexually...
When I send invitation to friends they do not get the right page with my referal code.So I also tested my referal link.To me it gets as "edit your details"(I pasted the...
Can I know the total number of forum discussions I participated in a week?My discussion section displays all that attended.If a serial no: also was given at the side of...
Friends, Today it complete 3 years after my father's demise.On the same day I am crossing 50000 points in boddunan.What to do cheer up?No.. I am crossing the milestone and...
Dear Friends, I would be inactive for a day or two due to some personal work.I would be really missing Boddunan.I will be back soon.Take care.
SMS
Studentzz Rockzz:- SPEED : Getting ready in 5 minutes SHARING : Whole class copying one assignment but in totally different way PRESENTATION SKILLS : Can present one answer in...
Friends Please save our animals I sad to see this video Video
PR Ranking for blogs - How to increase ? For my one blog PR rank is 2 since long time I want to improve can anyone suggest How I can do that.
It has often been found that government policies prove out to be disasters. However, responsibilities for proper implementation of policies lie with the bureaucrats. Can they...
Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore singing National Anthem...
I guess the results have been discussed to a great extent by the media in their exit polls and they are as predicted with Jayalalitha winning for a second time in Tamilnadu ,...
is there any eligibility required to work on boddunan.
Hello Friends, Earlier Deepti and Sridevi used a similar thread like this to share the scientific reasons behind our customs and beliefs.Iam using this thread to find answers...
NASA has  given a hint asto how the world could come to end. https://in.news.yahoo.com/this-is-how-our-world-could-die--according-to-nasa-070618321.html#MoCRIu3  
These days people are making lot of changes in their houses for making it Vaasthu complaint. People also buy many idols like frog,laughing buddha etc. What is your opinion on...
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result...
Is classical music still has bright future for students in India?
The Congress partys cup of sins is full and overflowing since all their previous falsified cases against the so called saffron brigade and the infamous Augusta deal is coming to...
Bottle Garden is a news for me. I know there are many users who love gardening. Bottle garden is another form of gardening which can be used to beautify an indoor space. If you...
Keyword frequency restrictions are put forth by publishing sites quoting that, excessive use of keywords means articles are written for search engines and not for readers. But,...