OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Who are old friend  or member still active on boddunan? Like chinmay,sarala etc
Ms. Divya Chadha is well-acclaimed nutritionist in Paschim vihar, who plans your diet in such a manner so that you can attain all sort of nutritional value under your diet plan....
When Rohit Vermula committed suicide and there was a minor incident in JNU everyone including Rahul Gandhi jumped in and there was a national outcry with Kejriwal and Rahul...
Coloring is not just for kids. coloring is not only fun, experts say it is also good for us. In fact, there is a long history of people coloring for mental health...
Please share your experiences here.I think most of the banks are currently offering 8.25% interest.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3785]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3784]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3783]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3782]} Courtsey Deccan Herald
Aisi kaunsi cheej hai jo pehenne wala kharidta nahi n kharidne wala pehenta nahi?
ok here is my question: In "My Referrals" it says that i've referred totally 55 members but when i click on the "My Referrals" link it shows...
I thibnk many of here have accounts in other sites also.Compare your experience there and here.
A woman is suffering from a strange disease. Her muscles are turning to bones and he body is getting thereby less mobile or elastic. So she is graudally turningito a...
There is something wrong with the leader board.Deepti who earned a hefty 2000 points yesterday along with her exisiting points should be the leader.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3830]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3829]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3828]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3827]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3826]} All in humour!
Congress played religious politics after Mumbai attacks: WikiLeaks - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...#ixzz17oATC5sx
When I completed my 5000th post I got a reply from Maverick. "First of all many congratulations Abid. All your suggestions very well valid. I will plot a plan on these...
How to earn money from youtube video? I listen that you can earn money by Youtube but I am not able to implement that.
Opal is a gemstone that is worn by the one who is born in the month of October. Opal gemstone brings passion and strength in one's love life. To know more about opal stone...
can we add a section in boddunan in which shows daily important news in homepage of bodduan and may be the news can update daily basis on in hour basis or instantaneously based...
Since a few months Bihar is edging towards violence and lawlessness . According to statistics in January, already there were more than 500 murders reported within two months (...
Mahatma Gandhi, Like all other aspects of his life, he also believed that food should be simple and earthy. It was not merely a means to satisfy hunger. Instead, he viewed food...
Kaun aisi cheej hai jo saal me ek bar mahine me 4, hafte me 6 bar aur din me do bar aati hai?