OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Mr.Maverick Today i try to submit a new poll. But it says description should atleast 150 character. I think there is no need of description to my poll. There is...
Link to a heart touching letter by Amitabh Bachchan to his...
IN 2018 WE ARE SORROUNDED BY VAST FIELD OF GADGETS AND TECHNOLOGY .NAME THE THING AND IT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU . PHONES ,TABLETS ,PC ETC .THE MOST AFFECTED SECTION OF OUR SOCIETY...
Art therapy has made inroads into the country over the past couple of years,  Art therapy has helped many battle eating, sleep and breathing disorders , say experts. "How...
Crossword needs prize as it can generate traffic,even though without prizes it has been so popular so believe me it is generating huge Crossword revenue for games contest sites
Nowadays there is very tough competition shows on Leader Board. Really it is very good thing. Do you agree?
I saw this pic on the my fb profile... great pic this is,dunno how it happened!!
Dear sir , In earner table following column is there # Avtar User Name Name Points Cash Paid point is for which things.
These days, issue of meat- mutton, pork, chicken, beef and so on- fresh or processed, domestic or imported- is very much a hot issue. But a word ofcaution. Processed meat may...
In the review section there is no blackberry operating system option. i tried to submit a review on blackberry 8320 and was unable to find it. Will it be added?
This has been a subject that has been debated before because Gandhis tend to think that they need give out any details about themselves  being who they are !!! A case of...
I hope everybody contribute & Post Your comic/funny pics & make others happy
i'm unable to take part in polls contest as i'd already taken part in poll contest & hence no way i can get earn money. so always who votes gets prize ,so how can i earn...
Hello friends, i am from haryana and daily i saw in news that somebody killed form the owner and some body killed because he/she have dome intercast marriage. Do you know what...
Is there any time period limit for editing articles ? I am sure that if i edit an article posted 2 months ago, there will not be any change in the points or cash credits. Is...
In recent days it was seen that the forums are very active with replies.But no new discussions are coming out.All the discussions are on pld forums.Months old discussions are...
Many of our ancestral beliefs,customs and practices have a scientific or logical explaination. Jotting down a few here. Plz add on if you are aware of any more. 1. Should not...
Have a look at this World's most beautiful Library  in Prague. Have a look at the jaw dropping...
Population is disturbing the development of india .India is second largest contorey in the world on population parameter.So it is getting face problem to arrange habitat for...
BJP is raising the issue of Tantrik association of Nitish Kumar Bihat c.M. electionsare in process. But what is so bizarre. Many of our leaders are superstitious and go for help...