OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sadhya rani gave me this idea to start a thread for old members to get in touch with each other again. Please those were together in the glowing time of boddunan please come...
Street art is coming to India. Artists are transforming public spaces using stencils, spray cans and...
I am still facing this message "Your IP address has been blocked" so i am not able to post comment . I request to boddunan please resolve this problem . why this...
I have noticed that there is space for 'user review' below articles apart from comments. Generally, there is no user review. However, there are many comments. what is user...
For men, there is no helpline. They are considered strong. so tere is helpline for women.  Now men are also approaching thewomen helpline asthey are harassed and tortured by...
The Upavan Resorts, at the forefront of promoting eco-tourism in the pristine locale of Wayanad, is celebrating its unique presence through a novel eco-contest. Conceived at...
At present we have several hierarchies and platinum forming the top.But I find some members who have forum posts numbering 2500 or more have the title 'Diamond Member' apart from...
Sir, Here is a suggestion.. Why don't you cut it the time period of GD from 7 to 3 or 4 days. It will then have more creative replies, quick answers and more active...
Many beleives online world is fake but eventhough i'd not yet done my withdrawl in boddunan (there are 7610 registered & daily adding ) still i can see fierce...
Do you think its right to punish the children when they do wrong, if yes there where do we draw the line. Can the punishments be just verbal or physical as well, again what would...
What I write is with a heavy heart. I have read the letter the 3 service chiefs wrote to the Prime Minister voicing their dissatisfaction against curtailment of privileges...
According to Freud, the reason why we dream is a 'daytime residue' that spills over into the night. When you are going through something that you can't deal with, when your...
Do you think that if BJP is given another chance, it will be successful in making Ram Mandir or will BJP still continue to use Ram Mandir issue as a bait for gaining more votes...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3781]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3780]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3779]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3778]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3777]} Courtsey Deccan Herald
wo kaun si sabji hai jiska phla lafz kat de to KIMTI CHEEJ ka name aur akhiri kat de to SWEET DISH or dono kat de to LADKI ka name ban jata hai
Geeta, said to be the lost Indian daughter about 14 years back, has come back from Pakistan. It is said to be gesture by the Pakistan Government with hope of the release of 459...
I think I was the first to introduce the IP blocking problem and many had told about it after.Today I was going through polls.After commenting to the first twenty in list taking...
I am latest MAESTRO MATE member of boddunan? I am feeling happy to listed on top rank.
Did you know there is a second Taj Mahal in India? While the imposing Taj in Agra has captivated the world for centuries, its less famous counterpart here is lying in read more
Hi guys, I have found the new site for the Placement Papers this is very useful to all candidates those who are seeking a job at mnc companies there is lot of...