OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Petition a ccepted by SC to ban Santa Banta jokes. http://m.nbt.in/text/details.php?storyid=49596415&section=bharat-home  
Let's see how many can actually think out of the box! Spell "COW" using 13 letters! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3744]}
1. Can you cry under water? 2. Do fish ever get thirsty? 3.Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep? 4.Wat do you call a male lady bird? 5.Why is it called building...
Sanatana Dharma considers Aatma Hatya or suicide is one of the Five Greatest Sins. Varsha, runs a Suicide Prevention Helpline and doing her best to prevent suicides.An exemplary...
What do you need to know to set up a network?
Admin I think you should show cheque proof on the homepage of Boddunan . I have seen daily there are 20-30 new joinees but after signing up they are not active here . The common...
When posted replies in forums what I encountered at various times today are given below.Please let me to know what are these things? 1) /forum/post.html...
Hello Mr.Maverick... The top voter of the day 19th nov cash credit is still not added to my account.. can you please solve this
Hello, This is an easy game. Find the words that are exactly opposite to each other. Eg. Good x Bad, Positive x Negative, Marriage x Divorce etc
Our newly elected sportsminister on boxing legend, that too live for a leading Malayalam news...
https://theprint.in/governance/this-delhi-man-was-called-a-pervert-in-viral-post-3-years-ago-and-hes-still-stuck-there/113879/amp/?__twitter_impression=true   What is your...
We see quite a few writers returning their awards just as a protest against the recent killings of rationalists in Maharashtra and Karnataka...6 Kannada writers , Nayan tara...
Hello Friends, As iam pretty busy with my part time job, iam not able to spend time for my editor job here. Interested members who are willing to review articles can PM...
Film makers and Scientists have also joined writers in returning awards for expressing resebtment against growing intolerance, murder of rationalists and communal...
HI friends, I just want to share an idea and according that I guess if we add "Company Profile" and "Placement Papers" in the documents we can expect more...
Friends Who played double role in the film 'Sholay'..... Guess....
Dear Maveric Sir Today I face this error at the time of article opening and performance of site is slow then other days. Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 39059456)...
Read this story about an old lady which is truly inspiring. At 100 she has so much to give. if we all start to think like her then the earth will become a wonderful place to live...
Switzerland is probably the most democratic and perfect nations in the world today. the major concern that people and the leaders have is to make their country safe and peaceful....
Today early in the morning I logged and visited forum.There was a discussion namely " Distance Online Course in Forensic Science, Cyber Law, Psychology, Security (1...