OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends, Can you share your thoughts on this?
Read age old books or watch movies, follow family politics or be in a job, go through any kind of condition and we see that a woman does not suffer only due to awkward...
Someone please tell me what is the procedure for starting up in share market. What is the minimum amount required to invest in share market?
Bandu : Are Chintu , maza pen drive 'corrupt' zala ahe. Chintu: Ja..Anna na phone kar !!!!!! India Against Corruption
Kiki Challenge has been trending for a while now. The challenge is to step out of a moving vehicle, dance and then step back into the vehicle while it is in...
If there are 3 rooms and room numbers are No15, No16, No17 . In all three rooms there is lot of money is there . one day in night thieves come and they take money from room no....
The news shocked the world because noone ever thought that it would actually happen ! There has been a rise of the right wing in England and all over Europe . In England their...
Dusserah or Navratri is a festival celebrated across India in different ways.Here in Karnataka Dassarah is celebrated for nine days when schools have holidays on the beginning...
Hi friends enjoy the latest film trailers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgMCFmDIo
<p>The Times of India quoted Nobel Laureate Kailsah Satyarthi having said on Friday that intolerance is on the rise and there is a dialogue deficit between the government...
is Revenue create on posting on forum
Hi, I have find that some file sharing hosters gives money when a file is download. Please tell me which file hoster are legit. I want to know. Thanks in advance.
Hello, Now its time to think a little bit different. The below game is not to find list of words but only one word. - - - - - - - - - You have to find the above nine...
Live in the present. Experts say, to live in the past or thinking about tomorrow is an exercise in futility. Which is why Present is considered as a" Present " bestowed on...
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/15-current-affairs-a-latest-news/113082-india-wins-world-cup-cricket.html This thread was started by me.But in recent topics list it is by...
Neetu is absent these days.Where is our good and beloved doctor!
I know you all may be surprising to read this post. I am eager to know what all options are still there to earn from boddunan as I have come back to this site after 3 years or so...
Our Prime Minister has been criticised for everything possible but it is heartening to see that some of his effort is bearing fruit. On his 7th meeting with Obama which lasted...
Stamp collection known for their antique value is no more a hobby. It's a very good...
Hi Mr.Maverick, Why dont u make a research on the most googled key words and display them some where on the home page of boddunan so that the members can write articles related...