OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is the Polls Submission & Voting Contest (that was available for the month of October 2009) available for November month also ?
This case had attracted the attention of the entire nation. Bishop Franco Murakkal accused of raping and committing sexual assault on a nun , had brazenly tried to wriggle out of...
When I posted a reply to a thread the message at top was like this. Congratulations! You have earned 5 points Your message has been successfully...
Not many can choose a profession of their choice, and there have been many individual cases where people have changed their profession in the later stage of their life. I am...
Abdul Kalam, former President of India and Bharat Ratna is  widely known as People's President. Dr. Kalam's  Mission was to make the Planet more livable. A real Ratna...
Trpeatedly posting your own photos and similar activities, too many and too few friends also are not liked by many. Too many friends means that youfeel...
It was really encouraging to see my article "LEARN FROM DAILY LIFE:TWO INCIDENTS" in the list of most read articles.And it has supplied enough fuel to propel me to...
When some forums are open I sees /forum/post.html http://www.boddunan.com without loading the page.It is really an annoyance.What is the problem?
Hello, Anybody having the knowledge of Prepaid Credit Card. I need for personal use in India. The card having the facility to take money from paypal & withdraw from...
Drunk man bites snake, sends it to hospital :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=113737
Hi  Gone are the days of joint families, after a certain time period like the birds move out of their parents nest to build their own abode, we humans also do the same. So...
Hi friends, I just want to give a suggestion. Do you think it will be useful in increasing the page views if we introduce cash credits for games. Here are some of my...
"Ek mez pe ek plate me 3 ande rakhe hai , 4 logo me barabar bantna hai o bhi bina piece kiye kaise bantoge.
Most of opposition parties demanding use of ballot paper in coming election instead off EVM machines. I am in favor of EVM. What is your choice?
Hello boddunan family members Today is world food day While the world has advanced in food technology, yet there are many who are unfed. Lots of contamination and adulteration...
Is there any age restriction (I mean age limits)in joining Boddunan ?
We known Artist, Syed Hyder Razaa and a Pdma Vibhushan breathed his last at the age of 94 in Delhi. Being an Artist and an Art lover, I have highest  regard on this Artist....
Today is birth anniversary of architect of modern India, and death anniversary of iron lady Indira Gandhi.
Here is a suggestion to Site admins. We had completed a GD having 1000+ views on India's ICC World Cup winning possibility.As a loyalty to this participation can the GD...
Why boddunan do not pay for write-ups category articles?