OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Know Your Pan status by name, pan no or number. View your nsdl pan verification online details, uti Pan card search by date of birth, Get pan enquiry and know your pan card...
Here is a link that guides on learning new language.  https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/3-simple-strategies-help-learn-212512010.html  
 is Oxford Dictionary's word of the year !! Just read in the News paper today that the crying smiling Emoji is  Oxford Dictionary's 'word' of the year ! Wonder what the...
This may sound funny but as we all know about Greenland. My question is when it's white and covered with ice always why is it so called. :cheer:
Here comes a Brand new puzzle..... W-10> There were 7 Parrots on a branch of a tree. 5 of them decides to fly. Now how many parrots are left on the branch?? This is just...
Can anyone share subscriberz website review? Its generate subscriber on your youtube account automatic . Is it fake site?
When I try to invite friends using the "Invite Friends" link, I receive an error "Interent Explorer could not load this page." Could Boddunan support look...
Even though it is prohibited  in India to take dowry in marriage, this practice is continuing openly. Many people argue that when a girl can ask alimony for divorce then why...
Hi guys, I don't know whether some one already created a thread for chat. I think Boddunan need "chatting" facility with members . How about you guys.
HTML code of "&" i.e. "&amp" is getting displayed. I am not aware about validations of the application (Boddunan Website). Just by navigating...
The greatest Sporting event Olympics is going to start from August 5. PM flagged off this event. The spirit of Olympics is, 'It's not the Win that matters. But participation...
In postpaid connections, we have to pay monthly rentals. In prepaid connections also, we have to pay for the service taxes and the remaining amount is used for talktime. Which is...
India has become over tolerant- Now Shahrukh Khan says 'My name is Khan' proudly otherwise Yousuf Khan had to change his name to Dilip Kumar. Don't you think the spent forces...
Benegal Readies To Helm Aishwarya In Long Delayed International...
SRK Goads Eros: 'Toonpur…' Vs.'Tees Maar…' To Spite Farah http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/107737/SRK-Goads-Eros-Toonpur-Vs-Tees-Maar-To-Spite-Farah.html
Can v do romance in the evening today? I'm in a good mood Just a little bit of kissing and biting reply me soon! urs lovingly "MOSQUITO"...
Many water purifiers using different technologies to purify water are available in the market. Please tell which one is really good from your experience.
Hi The interest rates for FD have been reduced to 7% by the India's largest lender SBI (from Sept 1) and the news says that its an indication that the rates will fall more. FD's...
In a well there are 5 frog i died then how many are remaining?
Hi guys Right know in India many of them are unemployment, due to the recession . So all of them used to search jobs in internet. Why does we create a new...