OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi, Since there are many new threads made in wrong category, Can we have an option to select category in the page of making new thread?.Just like we select category when we make...
My vote successfully recorded but my point is same.. actually my vote was recorded every two minutes only.. i dont know why my point is same.. please solve this mr.Maverick..
An interesting news article on a baby born from 3 parents. Before you all jump to any conclusions,.... it was done to avoid a fatal disease that the mother passed on to her kids....
Ever thought of keeping snakes as pet? Yes, I am not joking, for one of our boddunan authors, Abhishek Yadav, will give you the liberty to choose one among the five which he...
Hai Friends, Here I am taking a small break again... I am leaving to my hometown tomorrow... So would not be able to be online always... But would come online if I find time...
I know that the sound produced in Split A/C is very less when compared with Window A/C. Iam not sure about the power consumption.
I have received an email from LionBridge for a part time online job. I am working in an IT company which doesn't allow any part time job for their own reasons. Do you think it...
The BJP governments are bent on saffronizingeducation by excluding the stories by eminent Urdu writers. In fact, Urdu is akin to Hindi. In our daily converstaion, it is not...
Yesterday night, on 1st August, a 100-year-old bridge collapsed at 11:30 in the night after River Savitri flooded due to heavy rains. Unfortunately it was pitch dark on the...
Today I responded to many forum threads.But when looked my account I saw that I had got only 21 points, 1 for log in and the other 20 for quiz participation.Was the point for...
Most people think that travelling and holidays are expensive. However, it need not be if we take the trouble to look around and find places that are not just affordable but cheap...
Hai Friends, Howz everything going on.... I am back again after a long gap. I was out die to my personal work. Hope to be active again from now on.... Cheers.
I am planning to take rest some days from boddunan. what do you suggest friend should i take rest because i am feeling bore to work online some times. what should you suggest...
I want to suggest new award to boddunan to increase traffic by members. Superman of the day Rule: This award only goes to that member who completed 2000 points in a...
if you went to Raamleela Maidan or india gate today, and you would have seen that the real problem is not corruption but population....;)
What are the best SEO tips for the year of 2016? I want to know for blogger blogs.
Hi dear I am highest poll voter means i have vote have highest point in poll voting.
Hai Friends, Where is Sajeetharan??? Its been a long time since I saw Sajeetharan online.. What happened to him??? Is anyone aware of it???
Government of India order for 36 Rafals fighters. Know it is big issue in Indian politics. It is opinion of some person that it will proved scam like Boforce for BJP government....
When i was young, people used to advice me that i should not eat chewing gums as it spoils our teeth. Is it true? How it affects our teeth?