OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi everyone, I had joined this site 5 month before but some how I could not start contributing. I am not a smart writer but having interest on writing and this why I am here. Can...
These days medical treatment is very costly.  There is often remote possibility of recovery from chronic diseases in spite of spending lakhs of rupees.  So prevention...
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/106847/Indian-Idol-5-winner-sings-Narnia-3.html
ISRO, India's famed Space Research Organization, successfully tested, its Scramjet Rocket Engine. With this India becomes the Third Country after US and Australia. Let's...
I was posting a comment(given below) to the poll http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/3025-which-type-of-education-is-best-.html .My IP address got blocked.There was not...
Hello to everyone Today i have a posted an article, i had filled the description section but still my article was rejected and in the remark section it was return that enter...
I have noticed that there is award for best answers on yahoo, which is outside boddunan. I have many questions adjudged as best answers in yahoo. How can I ensure that i get...
Hi Mod, I think you can give some cash or points who those introduce maximum number of new member daily .In this case many will active and its easy for the members...
Do dentists go to other dentists or they just do it themselves?
Hello To All, This is Sahasra from India. I am new to this forum,I found this forum informative and I have joined here. i want to share and update my knowledge through this...
There was a time when child marriages were considered perfectly normal and then things changed and the age for marriage was pushed up until they attained puberty and so...
Sumit can i be Next moderator-To dear Maverick sir i'm still unable 2 knw offficial requirement from boddunan
Uttra Khand Government named four peaks after name of Atal Bihari...
How ro select a tenant for residential property. Personally, I prefer air force soldiers as they are disciplined, keep accommodation neat and clean and pay rent regularly. They...
Pakistan has called for a meeting of the 57 Muslim countries on Kashmir  and 22 of top Pakistan parliamentarians  are now going globe-trotting to all...
When i tried to post poll then message comes description is required even i entered some description.
This gives me pleasure that I have received my first payment from Boddunan just now.
What language do deaf people think in ?
Hi Friends. I am Ramakrishnan, a new member from Kerala. I am an engineer by profession. Writing is my passion. I would like to share my views and learn a lot from all of...