OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

You may soon lose your gas subsidy. Besides, additional service tax burden on all services. Plus costly train reservation cancellation.  These and may be some more measures...
Friends, I became a Platinum Mate two days back but the bonus points have not come by.Before raising this issue against my wishes I preferred several PMs to Mr. Maverick.But...
Hi, I have registered boddunan on 19th this month. I am from Rajasthan and no expert in writing English. I have joined this site to improve my writing skills.
P. V Sindhu,  the two time World Championship bronze medalist, became the First Indian Woman  Player to clinch a Silver in the Olympics and Fifth Woman Player...
You will be wondering about the topic of the thread and it is nothing but a little suggestion. In India people love IPL and today ( 19/1/10) IPL 3 auction will take place. First...
Hello, Iam posting now my word game - 3. Check out the rule below. "Words should start or end with the given list of prepositions" Preposition list to be used...
These Photos depict the most important events of 2015 http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/12/30/2015-through-pictures_n_8877216.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
Is there any option so that we can know how much points we Earned in this current month and how will we find the most active members so that we can compete with them ?
thks fr advised as u took my name & my effort initiative to atleast pick my name frm among boddunan member itself is proud moment fr me admin support is all tht matters to...
Are the medicines that we take or the ones doctor prescribes...are these really curing the disease. I read somewhere that for a medical store to run profitably it needs only 6...
E-mail ID's of Indian cricketers: 1.Yuvi: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 2.Laxman: only@test_match.com 3.Dhoni:...
Today when logged in , seeing the new look of website I felt some strangeness.Have any one felt this?
"PASSION FOR CRICKET" TRANSFORMED HIM TO "GOD OF CRICKET" Name : SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR D.O.B. : 24-04-1973 Former Indian Cricketer & Captain of the International...
How you care your graying hair. Personally I just use shampoo and oil. But there are some more...
In a recent event - a debate on Kashmir situation  organised by the Amnesty international  , in Bangalore anti India slogans were chanted and army was heavily...
India is a haven for Food lovers all over the World. Here is a list of the Best Dishes chosen from all over...
Hello, Medical expertss say that 90% of the time we are using only our left side of the brain. Our right side of the brain is seldom. I have given some of my ideas...
Today it is 16th November.The award winners list is not refreshed yet.It shows upto 13 Nov. Top Commenter of the Day 13th Nov 2009 sarfudheen 25.00 Top Voter of the...
I am not able to open orkut in my system. Till today afternoon i able to open it. From afternoon it is not getting open. If i try to open, then connection timed out message is...
I tried this method today and I guess it worked to an extent.., It is simple. Everyone knew that today IPL 3 auction will take place and so we started a new thread for IPL 3...