OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

September 5 is celebrated as the Teachers Day in India. Nobody can deny the role of a Teacher in a Student's life in developing and shaping up his life and career.  On this...
Hello Friends give your views what do you think about Indian politics ? I don't think so is there any body current now in Indian politics who is working for India without...
A very Happy Birthday to you Kavita. Have a wonderful birthday.
leonine canine feline porcine vulpine ursine lupine equine piscine hai friend can u tell me the meaning of these words
For most housewives planning a breakfast menu is a headache but if one uses a little imagination and takes the trouble to get the necessary ingredients ready the day before,...
I saw a lot of panel discussions on several TV channels by 'experts' on how to deal with Pakistan. Some of these geniuses called for 'isolating' Pakistan. Others spoke of...
Hello all, This is Swarupa, Newbie in this forum, Hope I enjoy the stay in this forum by sharing and updating my knowledge, Thank you.
Sometimes, when replying to own posts.. i am getting automatic private massages .. Anybody else with the same issue....
The heat of elections is being increased day by day in Telangana. This time, the election commission is taking awareness among voters by giving practical knowledge through...
This happened about a month ago near Lonavala. READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON IF IT IS DARK OUTSIDE!! A guy was driving from Mumbai to Pune and decided not to take the...
I think desktop may consume more power because of seperate monitor and CPU. I may be wrong also. If anybody knows the answer, please post it here?
From different contests I had earned RS 160.27 and by posting articles Rs 150.So a total of Rs 310.27 so far.But in my page I sees Account Balance: Rs.295.27 Total Cash...
Mother Teresa, Nineteen years after her death has been Canonized. Mother Teresa whose life work was all about giving dignity to the poorest of the Poor was declared a Saint at...
Today is MEEAN's Birthday and KALYANI's Marriage Anniversary.. I wish HAPPY Birthday to MEEAN HAPPY Marriage Anniversary to...
Hi Friends, I just want to give a small suggestion.I am not sure about the outcome of this suggestion, but sill we can discuss about this and leave the rest to the...
You will be astonished to know that India had its own Internet, centuries before the Modem day Internet. Here is an interesting Slide show, you cannot afford to...
MNS chief has banned these 2 films. This is something that should have been done earlier. I wonder why Shahrukh Khan's films were not banned totally by Indians as he is a...
Today I saw some spam posts - deleted in our home page of forum.But it is still open for discussion!Why it can't be locked instead of deleting ?
91 year ago Maharaja Gangan Singh of Bikaner state laid foundation of Sriganganagar. Before it was a small village Ram Nagar. Have look of my city in...
Hello, This is little similar to the first game and the rule is : " Find words that should start and end with a vowel. Vowel should also appear atleast once inbetween...