OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In a span of two weeks three people have been murdered in broad daylight. The first incident was in Kannur in Kerala where an RSS worker was killed and in Bangalore another RSS...
No matter how much information we have, it is still not enough where Cancer is concerned..In this article early symptoms that can lead to cancer has been discussed by the author,...
Some Big pharma companies proposed to launch low cost second brad of medicines. I am confuse here that second brand will be effective like first brand. How it is possible ...
I had an impression that an old man does not feel depression as he has no more worries related ti job as well as family being retired and settled all domestic problems like...
SPAM post deleted!!!
Is there any song that makes you get up and dance ?
Niteen Donduu Dagale, was on Bandobust on the occasion of immersion of Ganapati Idols. The members of the Jari Mari Ganash Utsav Mandal were asked to follow the queue  by...
Hello Everybody, I want to know your views about my this question.. Do You Really Believe These Eclipses like ( " Surya Grehan , chandra Grehan and so many more " )...
After welcoming 2010 we all of us are now in the verge of moving ahead 2011,but as we enter new year we always wish like getting good marks building weight loosing...
Hello Everybody. I am new here. I like writing articles and hoping to make few extra bucks doing it. Here is the link to my first article. Hope you'll like...
As per your imagine how much member will be in boddunan at the End of Dec 2009. Will it cross 5000 or not. As per my point of view it will cross 5000. and on 31 Dec 2009 it...
Came across this article today which talks about boycotting Chinese products completely is not possible for India. And also how it will be more harmful than expected. Goes on to...
Here is a list of a variety of Wonders in India. http://www.walkthroughindia.com/attraction/top-15-lesser-known-wonders-of-incredible-india/  
I am new user to this site. I want to know to convert points into cash :unsure:
I noted that my status had changed to moderator.The moderator bonus of December is declared to be Rs 700.How many active moderators are there now and who are they to share this...
No doubt we are born into a society, community, family which has it's own set of norms and practices. So , you come into the world with all these pressures of trying to fit...
Kerala is the first state to frame policy on cross gender. This is a very welcome step to remove gender discrimination....
active moderators are there in Boddunan -How can i be 1 of them
Kareena with and with out makeup http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/kareena-with-and-without-make-up-1313490585-slideshow/
My IP address has been blocked again and the problem has cropped up second time in the last 10 hours.