OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We worry about expiration dates on Medicines. Even the Doctors warn to check the expiration dates on Medicines.  Food and Drug Administration FDA says no need to worry, Why...
Whenever somebody used to sleep for long hours, people used to say "He/She is very tired.That's why they are sleeping". Do we sleep for long hours only because of...
Hi! Can you please tell me what to write in the description section and what should be the keyword while submitting an article?
I surprised to see that the forum activator award amount being credited as Rs 50/-.Is it by mistake or amount increased? Being offline I hadn't seen any thread related to this.
Supreme court passed a judgement which states that a hindu son can seek divorce from his wife if she tries to separate him from his parents.. Will the supreme court allow the...
Hello, Everytime we have to post a message in discussion forums, we have to click the categories, then select the desired category , then click new thread and post the...
This has been an ongoing issue , simmering ever since certain section of the society wanted women to enter the temple regardless of age ..the supreme Court has recently said that...
The birthday of Tipu sultan, Mysore ruler, who fought against British empire falls on twentieth November. He is considered one of early fighters of independence. Let us remember...
Hi all, I am the new member to boddunan community. I am very much interested in writing articles. I wrote my first article on boddunan. It is accepted. Thanks to boddunan team.
Sakshi Malik, the first Indian Player to get a Medal in the recently held Rio Olympics, was honored by the Haryana Government. The Haryana Government has  announced Sakshi...
Cow's direct milk are used and available only in villages and small towns these days. Rest of the people are using packet milk. Can someone tell me what is the difference between...
Hello, I would like to suggest some features for this growing community. 1. Can we have top member list according to their points, cash credits, active . 2. Can we...
I found a good site for learning > 1.) Flash 8 2.) Dream weaver 8 3.) Excel 2003 4.) Access 2003 5.) Windows XP The site link is...
Here is an Artist who uses Pyrography for his drawings. Pyrography is  technique that involves using a Magnifying glass to concentrate Solar heat. This heat etches darkened...
Dear friends I was absent for a long time. I saw there are so many changes in Boddunan . Maverick can you please explain me about details how points system has changed and how...
What helps you enhance your life?
Friends, I have the pleasure of completing my six thousandth post with this and I am so happy about this!!
This comes an absolute shock to me. I always thought of Bill Gates as a role model. A school drop who went to become one of the richest person in world. Till very recently there...
Tomorrow is Guru Purnima. On this day we will cook Khir and keep it whole night in light of Moon. It is useful in some health problem  like Asthma. Over all it is good for...
For the past few weeks i see some people are starting a new thread and just giving an hint about the topic in two lines and then asking to click here or Read more. The main...