OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I think some modifcation should be there in boddunan section on different awards. Chang forum supporter of the week to forum supporter of the day. Prize money...
The new Governor of RBI Urjit Patel is well versed with the changing Dynamics of Indian economy since early 1990s. Here are some lesser known facts about Urjit...
Why do old people sleep with open mouth ?
Hi Forum Members, Exalt Consluting here, newbie to this forum.
would you prefer traditional house or modern house and why ?
News has just come today on times channel that a total of 26 schools have been burnt by separatists in the valley. There is no education going on in the valley worth the name...
Happy Deepwali to all you Boddunan friends.
Many of us have a tendency to feel tired at the end of the day after being busy the whole day .But some people feel tired right from the start of the day and seem to be...
Hello Friends, I got a short term ( 3 to 4 months ) part time (home based) job.So i will not be actively participating in forums.Whenever i get time i will participate.Anyway I...
I use desk top in office and home both places and so never used smart phone. But the link below opines that smartphone is more useful for several reasons. O course, you may use...
Is there no featured poll for last month or has it been discontinued temporarily?
Today is our dear member and moderator Aastha's Birthday.. Lets wish here.. Dear Aastha here are some teddies for you..enjoy the day.. :lol: :lol: :lol:...
Are you good at knowing when to be silent and when to speak up ?
With one of the highest rate of rainfalls in the world some if Indian states are perpetually facing water scarcity, thanks to poor water management by our leaders. Karnataka has...
Guys I'm a little confused here, I mean really don' know how many contests are there in boddunan, and i don't know where they are, so please help me, I'm having a...
When I tried to submit a weblink in My Weblinks page... I could not find the submit field... Can any one please help me
what is ur favorite place? what is unique about that place
Hello Members, Few recently registered users tried to make our forums dirty by spamming with irrelevant & adult content. We have blocked the following accounts: 1....
:) Helloooo everyone................how you all are doing?? :) I am new on Boddunan.com and I wan to enhance my knowledge, my writting skills and also I want to spent my time...