OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why Amit Warkari and Vignesh are having negative points ? How did they get it? What is a criteria for it? Or it is a BUG in System?? Amit Warkari :: -633...
Hello, I thought of starting a word game here. This is my first game. "Tell me the words that starts and ends with the same letter. The letter should also appear...
You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a truthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?
Good Morning ALL My name is Krishnan Subramaniam from Pune. I am new to Boddunan. I am trying to understand what this is all about. I have been working with Computers on...
In my account section when I checked my points in this month now it shows 5921. But in revenue sharing it shows only 5724.Why this difference?Which will be considered finally?
I came across this amazing video which shows the changing trends in the entire history of India from 29 BC to the present day through maps at different period of time. The...
After long wait Goods and Service Tax is taking some concrete shape. GST council has been formed.  Dual control- center and state to end. also no dual returns. Decided that...
First of all I would like to thank Boddunan Team because they are responding our request. 3 month back I had request to start group discussion and it...
Hewitt Associates' recent Asia-Pacific salary increase survey brings good news for Indian companies and their employees. The global study, which also looks at some 260 companies...
I have one doubt.I want to ask that can we get money by posting polls or comments or forum topic?If yes than how what should be done for that? Thanks Amit :)
In a recent incident involving Sentenalese tribe, an American national was killed by the tribe with arrows since he tried to enter their area. It is said that Sentenalese people...
Tamil Nadu's Chief Minister Jayalalitha critical as per the news http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-38167021  Is this hue and cry over a person required? Is there no...
The award session here is not getting updated frequently.Also when filtered it does not show all the winners.It also lacks posting.Why it is so late?
Waiting Ticket is now no more a valid document to entitle a passenger to undertake journey in the train for which that ticket was purchased. This arrangement has been made to...
can boddunan be as google adsnese
If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?
My Points Statistics says.. Points spent this month = -4 & Points spent Today =-2 What does this mean??? Where have I spent those points??
It has been told time and again that no matter how much you earn, unless you save part of your income and control your money, making more wont help. You will just have bigger...
After the Uri terror attack where nearly 20 our soldiers were murdered by the terrorists who had gained entry with the help of the locals, cutting the fence at several places,...
Hi friends I have a suggestion We knew that users work very hard for achieving 2000 points and eligible for revenue sharing. So why can't we display the names of the user...