OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Most Convent schools used to be single sex schools especially here in my city but now they too are waking up to the fact that it is better to have co education because of the...
If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
I have One topic in my mind so i want to suggest for group discussion Topic is "Best ways to select best future for childrens"
its time us to share what all u dont like. it may be of any sort.PUT OUT ur hatred and live with happiness
Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrates his 66th Birthday.Even today Narendra Modi is more energetic than most of his younger Ministers. He firmly believes in the Sanskrit...
:cheer: Wishing all Members and Boddunan Team a very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year ahead. Click here to see the digital greeting. :cheer:
Hello boddunan staff, Please note that I have not received my payment check and today it is 9th of November. It had been delayed for two or three days now and if you are...
In the "Members" Section of the "Main Menu", there are given Ranks for the members. Can anyone let me know what does that Silver, Gold stars mean????
I am Adarsh Kumar from Agra. I have just joined the site. I request senior members to guide me.
14 November was the birth anniversary of India's first PM. Unfortunately he was more a philosopher than an astute leader and surrendered the Indian advantage to Mao. He had...
Do you think that Gandhian Principles of Non-Violence , simple living, saying truth in all situation are valid and relevant in today's world ? If anyone follows this principle...
We all know that allopathic medicines work quickly on disease but have many side effects, but in case of ayurvedic medicines they work slowly but cure the disease completely...
We all know that reading is the best way to gain a particular knowledge from a source. This practice makes books convert into digital media equivalent which we call E-books. So...
Assange was granted bail Tuesday but was remanded in custody pending the outcome of the appeal. Now he can remain free while he fights against Obama admin which is preparing new...
Communism has not worked in most countries especially in developed countries. It is still hanging on in some developing and under developed countries . Typically communist...
I know symbian and windows are the widely used OS in mobile phones. Could anyone share the names of other OS used?
If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?
    23 year old Soumya, who worked in a Mall was  returning home by a Train . The miscreants attacked Soumya in the Women's compartment. Govinacharmy, a serial...
which is the oldest civilization in the world.
Hello Sir Did u realy send a cheque or not. Because i got my identification code in just 6 days by general post, Then why i did not recieve my cheque from same sending...