OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The opposition led by AAP's Kejriwala and Congress party members is demanding proof of surgical strike.One of the Congress party MP went to the extent  of calling surgical...
Below is the statics of my points when I was online in Boddunan for one hour.Don't it display wrong information?Is it due to server timings? At 9:50AM My statistics...
Hi, My next puzzle in "S" series. S7 They were two, when both of them went inside. But, they became three while they came out from inside. :ohmy: Let me...
Most of us tend to think that watching weight and maintaining weight is what determines our fitness. However, according to health experts there are other more important factors...
We notice that there are times when a seemingly less intelligent person being able to handle certain situations better than well read and intelligent people. I wonder at times...
When I give an option in the poll and click 'vote', the message appears- "No option selected". This is very strange. This way, I cannot vote at all. I think something...
Attention all members: Steve Irwin set up a wildlife reserve for rare plants and animals here in the US. This reserve, the Steve Irwin Wildlife Reserve, includes some 135,000...
Thinking out of the Box is a metaphor  that means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. Out of the Box thinking is essential for leaders. As A...
The Delhi Government has decided that from 1st January, 2016, only those auto-vehicles including 2-wheelers having even numbers will run on one day and next day, the vehicles...
Here is the next puzzle........ W-8>7786529 is to 268 as 74985237649 is to ? :dry: :dry: As you can see, The puzzle is simple, but the answer might be difficult.....
If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
Close on the heels of Godhra episode where the Congress and UPA blamed Hindu groups and was exposed recently to the nation, comes the Samjhauta express case where Hindu groups...
Hi, I am newbie, 6 months old here and active in last three months. Basically, I write on technology subjects, but prefer to write here more on India centric politico, social and...
Looks like finally the "achche din" are here. India has moved up 32 ranks to be placed 39th most competitive...
Friends, I am very happy to see the crossword game started here as suggested by me. Accidently I became the first one to solve one of them for tech buffs!! :ohmy: :ohmy:...
It has been generally observed that people buy mobile phones just for satisfying their greed for upgradation to new technology which is like buying food & wasting it even if...
Here with this topic i need to ask that what can we do to get more cash credits for our article written?Do our article be of some minimum words for that?Pls clear my doubt.
trashed
For some time we have been witnessing that some eligible voters do not use their rights of voting during elections and after the results are out, they repent about the...