OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We notice that there are times when a seemingly less intelligent person being able to handle certain situations bett
On going through some articles I felt it very good for all category of people.Really such articles have to be encouraged. So I have a suggestion.Monthly put an award for...
It is highly essential to restore communication lines for rescue work during Disasters. All credit to  IIT...
Human body is unique and thus any pre set formula does not work. It is normally believed that healthy food results in good health. If you believe this, please go through the...
Today is 80th birth anniversary of Dharmendra also know as He man of Bollywood. Happy birthday of Dharmendra. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmendra
One of my suggestion - the crossword recently implemented in Boddunan.Another one - the certification was said to be implementing months ago.After that I won some GDs and Caption...
Hi guys my name is karthick nitish and i'm new to bodduan.please tell me about this site like what can i do or not? Tell me about the points system
Who can you chose as your love that will make your life happy?
Soya milk is said to contain many useful health benefits. Moreover this is purely vegetarian as it is not obtained from animals. I request members to throw some light on the...
On relying to certain topics there comes "points not assigned due to too short....".No problem,but will they count in number of posts?
Another slap on the face of society. Law is not equal for all. If you are affluent politically or financially, you can buy law. Rocky Yadav, the accused in cold blooded murder...
Hi, My next puzzle in "S" series. S6 Some thing, it was in black color when I brought from the market. It changed it's color to red, when I was using it. But,...
An Artist uses paints on a Canvas to create amazing Paintings. If a design is created on a cloth using needle, it is known as Embroidery. But if a design is created using a...
Hi all Am very happy to say thanks to boddunan for introducing Games. I feel very happy when entering to the site. And main thing is High Scoring = 10 points imba .
The Indian Epic Mahabharata has many elements that made it timeless. There are many basic lessons we can learn from the Mahabharata. For example, Mahabharata says, Don't let...
HI everyone it's Emma Cathcart here, i'm from Australia and living in Aged home facilities, by profession I was a cook and it's my hobby until I join this forum to have some...
In our democratic system of working, we are asked to exercise our voting rights many times - in villages for the election of Panchayats/Gram Sabha, in urban areas, we elect for...
Dear All Just wanted to ask all my dear friends here.. Is the Caption Writing contest is too hard to participate?? Or Are the people got bored with it..?? Actually I am...
5 questions will be asked on every sunday . answers will be posted only by me on every sunday before asking new questions. answers to the questions must post to me as pm (...
After continue down pour of rain due to cyclone and monsoon together..I feel like saying this Rythme which I remmember.. Rain Rain go away .. Come again another day.. Little...