OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Guys.. I have been to my hometown for this Diwali week. And as there is no internet connection here, I won't be able to announce DFAA for now. But will regularise...
I have seen the number '786' written at many places. some say that this is very pious number. I do not know the significance of 786. I hope some members would explain it.
Greetings boddunan site members- I am new member on this site. I am looking for your cooperation during my stay here. Please do not mind mistakes I'll commit, because I have...
How to handle different situation in Jobs? Like client has suffered by your mistake.
I would think that probably the very first film star to enter  politics was Karunanidi of DMK and then MGR.. Both of them.were very successful politicians and leaders....
Tasting wine is indeed a very bizarre job. Many could envy the wine taster.  But this is continuous job throughout the day.  First smell. Your must have powerful nose...
Is America really the big boss or is it overrated? I have nothing against the US but I hate when Americans act like they are the best and no one can mess with them
Dear Editor/Webmaster/Members, I am Surajit Basak from West Bengal. As a new member I want to know how can I earn revenue from this website. Is there any way to earn from...
The payment profile in My Earnings- has a column 'identification code' which is to be validated. It is stated therein that the code will be sent when a member is eligible for the...
Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?
Boddunan Support team told that they will come on 14 and today is 16 but they didn't come. My articles are pending from a lot of days..
Who is the winner of This GD.. From 15th march to 21 march ?
If we focus back to the good old times, we see that Parents had a say in all matters concerning their children - be it food preferences, school, college, career choice , marriage...
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/No-knee-jerk-reaction-anytime-soon-to-Uri-terror-attack-Government-sources/articleshow/54411182.cms
I had created a group.Now how can I invite some selected members who are not in my friends list?
Most schools ban cell phones within the campus and so do many of the software companies where the employers have to leave their cell phones before entering their work place. Is...
Indian Cinema started off by creating awareness amongst people about the evils such as caste system, dowry system and zamindari system for example. It helped in great extent to...
hi everyone.. We know that some member's contribute so many good articles to a particular category in article section.They may be an expert in that category or maybe its...
Justsee the longest escalator in China that takes you more than two     minutes to reach the...
IS PRESIDENT OBAMA'S PRO-CHINA COMMENT DEFEATIST OR HELPFUL Critics Bash Obama's China Comment But his comments saying "We want China to succeed and prosper makes in which...