OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear members we all have seen that Boddunan is a new site which is growing slowly slowly. I believe that this is India's Best On line learning and Earning site ever I have...
After enjoying four days vacation in Coimbatore am back with boddunan family with an award in caption writing contest!!
Hello Marverick, I saw my name choosen as "Best poller of the week for 26th oct to 1st nov". But i couldn't see the price amount credited in My Earnings page. Could...
This is an ongoing issue with the intellectual brigade read to bash Hindus and Hindutva and the minority appeasing politicians. When you have so called social workers like...
I did not admit any shiphoning off money, there is no admission of any guilt but only of inflating the charts and accounts of the company. - Satyam's B Ramalinga Raju, through...
Hey I am new here.I am sorry if "Forums" is the wrong place forthis post but i was hoping some one here on www.boddunan.com would be able to help me access gmail ebay...
A Share Auto driver, Annadurai's Auto is loaded with all goodies.. from News Papers to  a mini TV to Wiifi connection. It's not all. There are a plethora of Goodies loaded...
I do not check our earning page so frequently but when I visited my dashboard I saw that my earning point has not changed in few weeks now. SO when I checked the earning page I...
Start Your Day with a Smile, http://www.tensionnot.com/jokes/one_liner_jokes/really_mean_insults  
India our country, greatest democracy of world, Super power of Asia, but what is this malpractice indication. We are living in 18 century. A dead body is waiting for funeral for...
Hi friends and Amit I have a puzzle which I am sure it may take time for you guys to solve Four people go to a stadium but there are only three seats and all of them sit on...
Revenue sharing program had completed one year of introduction.I am very happy to inform that I have been in the list of past 12 editions of revenue sharing program.I think some...
With Kaun Banega Crorepati 4 going on air last week, diehard fans of Amitabh Bachchan have yet another opportunity to meet him. In addition, many stand a chance of becoming...
Let's make this thread for meaningful lines, some great personalities of written great and meaningful lines, let's share them here in this thread. Very hurting and meaningful...
I faced this question in my interview I think here we have most creative and most intelligent people on Boddunan can anyone help me in solving this puzzle I really want to...
When I was going through forum and putting my opinion I noticed in a discussion that "The administrator has disabled public write access".I didn't understand why it is...
This,is a great initiative by the Central govt that would make air travel much more affordable and well within the reach of common man. The plan is to cap the fare at rs 2500 per...
It's a known fact that India had carved a niche for itself in many spheres like Vedic Mathematics, Plastic surgery, Chaturang or Chess, Snakes and ladders, a game, Ayurveda, Iron...
Hello everyone, I am new to this site, I would need your help to acclimatize this site :)