OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am getting description is required alert pop-up message even I entered in description field in Polls. What I am doing wrong? can anyone suggest?
On Saturday I bough new laptop. It is of HP. On one site I am happy with new laptop. On other side I am facing some problem in using it. I was using my old laptop for ten years,...
What's Your Favorite Dessert?
Who is terrorist?  Organizations like al Kaida, ISIS are related to Islamic movement. There have been terrorists in Christian tradition as well.  Some times, extreme...
First of all advance wishes for the new year to each one of you and your family. May this new year bring in loads of happiness and peace.  So whats your new year resolution...
Click here to see the live cricket score
hi to all friends and boddunan team. i have a suggestion in mind and i would like to share it with you all. in my account section, in my page topic, it would be nice if you add...
Hi everyone..i know something about RSS feed, but its not complete.Can my friends teach me all about RSS feed.What is it?How to use it?..etc...
I Admin and Moderator, I m just new here and i want to be a active and good member here.I have few questions to ask.After i submit any article how will i come to know whether it...
Today when I logged in I found first five pages of forum discussion (I didn't go beyond it) was flooded with old posts of age 2 weeks or more.The flood came due to comments from...
Hi, Today while surfing Internet, I came across a great link.(at least till now I feel so). It is a mind reader. You take a number in your mind & it will tell you the...
Hai to everyone This is sreevani and new to this website
The Karnataka state government led by Siddaramaiah has been constantly entangled in some controversy, scam or misdeeds after the other. To appease the minorities they were even...
You can customize your Chai in this Chai outlet, ranging from traditional Desi Chai to Kangra Tea to AAM- Papad and Hari Mirch Chai. These two IITians, quit their lucrative jobs...
Its in news that lakhs of towels, bedsheets and blankets are being stolen or taken away by passenger of Indian Railwaysfue to which Indian railways are incurring huge losses. The...
HELLO, I am back again with a BRAND NEW Puzzle.. AND like my previous ones this too is Not that tough. Hope you will enjoy this one too... :) (let me know) So here we...
Indian politics has gone deep into selective secularism. Those who were shouting over Dadri have no time to visit or talk about WB riots, no media channel is interested in...
Salman Khan release by High court in hit and run case. Now it is question who were killed to innocent sleeping of the Foot Path. What we say to it, failure of judicial system of...
What is the best way to protect from rain? Mine would be to avoid going anywhere and watching cartoon channel with a bowl of popcorn.
hi, Asking out of curiosity..Does boddunan advertise itself in internet?If yes where can i find it. Is there any benefit, if there is Wikipedia entry for boddunan?..In that...