OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Youngest convict of Nirbhya rape case release from juvenile home. Supreme court denied to retain him behind bars. It is failure of whole system of our country. It is slap on face...
will a banned member recieved awards what action is done against spammer other thn blocking A/C
I had submitted an article on last .It didn't published yet.I saw in its remark column "Please do not change font size for normal content. Please use font tools for...
Sunday is a jolly day and a day for leisure. From children to professionals everyone will be waiting for this day. What will you do this sunday?? I am going to browse articles in...
I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but...
Long ago I received an adhoc award for suggesting the crossword game in Boddunan.But it was not implemented till now.
A second incident highlighting how easy it is to dupe common man of the newly released RS 2000...
I doubt if there are many people who do not like Potatoes..children love them in any form and they are nutritious and tasty. One can prepare at least a dozen dishes using using...
Hi Friends, I would like to share my blog link with all of you, i am hoping that it might help you all - Please visit - http://owahplans.blogspot.com This blog is...
I am sorry to restart this topic as the earlier one is locked. But I am not able to see any increase in my earning. When I click the recalculate earning tab, it does not work....
What is your favorite: Butter or jam
What is the best thing you remember or that makes 2016 special for you,
Mosambi or Sweet lime has many benefits. Especially for skin and hair. It has many health benefits too. Using Sweet lime, one can cure Scurvy, Diabetes to name a...
Hello friends, One of our members asked me a question. Here are the question and my answer - The Question: "i ve a doubt sir. where shall i post my suggestions for...
Hi everyone! My self Kaze Eventz; I am new here. I'm a professional event organizer and working in this field for many years. B)
In Points Statics there sees a column called points spent.It is unfilled against all.Can you give what is it meant?
In many forum posts the heading is given and the content is a link.In many cases that link do not work.So the member gets no information.Also all may have no time to go to the...
The much awaited results that the world has been watching for are out, it is now open and clear, Donald Trump won 276 votes when only 270 are needed to win the presidential...
Today is birthday of our good friend Jasmeet! Many many happy return of th day to you,Jasmeet! May God shower His blessings upon you!
Dhaval Khatri, lost both his arms in an accident. But this did not dampen his Spirits. He proved, 'Nothing is impossible'. Bravo Dhaval !!! http://dhavalkhatri.com/