OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi all! I joined boddunan just now. I came here just for the love of writing.Honing my skills as a writer is the reason why am here. Hope I am in the right place.
In the long history of Independence Movement ,many took part and about them we all know. But there are many, who took part in the Independence struggle about whom many do not...
After merathan discussion with Rahul Gandhi government is now took Shape. Government must have priority to welfare of peoples. But her government priority is to revers all...
Today when I was here for declaring the result I found the advertisement of a site in boddunan.com with half naked ladies.It was the advt of insighter.com I think.Such...
hi, i submitted 12 question papers a week ago.. but it is not still approved.. so i am waiting for approval and i am waiting to upload another 10 question papers why it is slow...
President Obama will relinquish office on 20 January and many are wondering what his legacy is. The fact is Obama came to power on an anti-war platform but he is leaving with the...
After passing the bill, calling a Dalit by his cast name or stopping him to enter a temple is...
What is Usage Of Web link? After i submitted weblink,How can i see that ?
Here comes next puzzle in the series. I am sure you are going to enjoy this.. W-6> SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY Which day is...
When we watch a film some scenes and picturisations remain in our mind because there is something special about them although the movie itself may not be that great. I am...
In most of the discussions here the same person is found to be posting more than two replies continuously especially in GD.It may be posted in same replies.But by this practice...
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
Supreme Court today made it mandatory to play the national anthem and display the national flag before the movie in theatres. So does this make us more Indian? Does is not any...
Click here to know your future
If you are a boy did you ever go to girls bathroom and if you arr a girl then,did you ever go to boys bathroom
When you begin your postulation you should be evident that it will require investment so you should be quiet .
Hi I am a new member here, how are you all doing?
Is it possible to review submitted articles little faster? It will definitely help us improve on the subject.
There are 3 rooms? 1. Gold coins? 2. Currency Notes? 3. Cotton Bags? if the 3 rooms catch fire. On which room will the ambulance pour water? Reply must ? i will tell you about...
The supreme court has passed a judgement forbidding politicians from seeking votes in the name of religion/caste/race etc,  Though its a good news that the supreme court is...