OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why the Sunday points not considered in calculating member of the week award?
In a reply to a forum discussion I saw "All your points adjusted according to the new points system. If, say for example, your 10 points needed earlier for a program, now...
Hello I have just joined Boddunan.com. How you all are doing?
Boddunan is taking time to load.It not good. We have to reduce it by removing unnecessary files at the time of loading.And also if we place adds we will earn money by clicking...
Hi, Hope you enjoyed previous puzzle(Which had no winner). Here comes another puzzle in the series.. This is a simple question... And consists of 2 questions. The one who...
when can we start submitting reviews for other products?
When I was surfing the web I read a review about Boddunan where the author wrote that it's possible to write even in Telugu and Hindi. Is that true??? Can anyone answer me......
Today is last day of 2018. Tomorrow morning we will welcome new year. Happy new year to all Baddunan friends.  
Prudence Stait, an ordinary  London based woman, made herself an Extra ordinary woman in the field of Food Sculpting. See her Food Sculptures and Food...
Google is wishing happy birthday to Savitribai Phule (India's first lady teacher) on her 186th birth...
We observe some ettiqette on dinner table, in social meets etc. But we hardly understand that there are some norms on email also. Here are some rules....
Here comes anoter puzzle... W-5>What number should replace the question mark? 826 : 22 789 : 65 897 : ? Easy isn't it?? :dry: :dry:
How do you over come boredom ?
This is strange being banned from the cricket and the person who cheated lots of fans is being given so much hype. In my opinion its not a good idea....
Click here to know your future
pls avoid Adults ads in this website.....bec we are here for increasing knowledge.....so kindly request to avoid Adults ads in this website.....pls put any useful ads....may be...
Hello Friends, I am very happy to share some information regarding our Poll section with you. -Atul B
Hi All, I don't know weather its possible to place a feature called online chat for yahoo/gmail in boddunan.But we don't have an option to chat with our boddunan team...
Hello i am new to this community and am very happy to be a member here.. I am a student.Now i am preparing for a job in LIC.I have completed MCA and A DOTNET package..I want to...
It is the latest statements by the father-son duo in Kashmir which is catching the limelight of media. Can we take political gain game to that level that we pull out the national...