OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Deleted copy paste
Hello everyone i am a new member and i just joined today. I am from kerala. Hope you will enjoy my stay in boddunan.
This 15- year old  girl is the youngest PhD scholar in India. But this not all. Know more about the other members of this Family of...
Why do people exaggerate things ?
Today as Eid Gift from Boddunan I received My T-Shirt. Thanks.I peeped in here just to share my happiness.Wish to see all again on Monday onwards.
Reviews for articles are introduced recently. What are the benefits to members for posting reviews for the articles? Benefits in the sense like points , cash credits :laugh:...
Shershah Soori is known for introducing Rupee in India. The current rupee has some features that may not be known to...
Recently a BSF Jawan shared a video on social media stating the quality of food they have to eat. In our defence system there are  many corrupt officers who take the good...
Today I logged in to boddunan and after reading an article tried to comment on it.Then the security image found to be blinking.My name was appearing in name section of comment...
Hi, Thanks for those who participated in my earlier "S" series puzzles. Now my next puzzle-S5 for you. "There were 3 handicapped students staying in a...
some articles are not approved because of bold letters,or no proper title for that articles these are small mistakes. The person can easily modify and resend it.But there is...
Kidneys are one of the most important organs of our body that serves as a natural filter of the blood. Not many realize that with the change in lifestyle and food habits, kidneys...
There is no doubt that Jayalalitha was a powerful leader not just within her state but at the national level too. She brought down the Vajpayee govt earlier by a single seat and...
Are you ----- edited
Usually known as " Blood Donation "  Seventy four year old James Harrison, is an Australian, who donated Blood Thousand times  to the needy children and saved some...
Usually boy friends say their girl friends,they love more than their life,can it be true,
What will be next action by PM Modi? First action like notebandi was very difficult so now people afraid that what will be next action. I am feeling system operation is necessary...
The best thing is not to talk anything except for performing work. But even then you may like to divert your self for routine for some time and talk non official matters....
I have watched promo's of movie "Kick" on television and planning to see it on weekend. Have you watched this movie and how would you rate this movie: good, very...
Click here to know your future