OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

France is known for more liberal and openness but posing nude in museum is too much even...
After deepti's absence it is taking so much time for article approval. The editors are not coming online often so it is taking so much time for article approval. What do you...
sir, I waiting for this payment from atleast 4 months, and when the editor approved it I haven't get this payment please editors let the admin know about this problem, I have...
Hi guys, I don't whether this puzzle or question asked before in boddunan. Here is the question 3 persons going to hotel had food for Rs.25 and they all gave...
Yesterday boddunan changed its look. New look is good but i faced some problems. For entering into My page, we needs to go to home page and then click on account, then my page....
I posted an article on 28/10/09.When I went through my page -> My articles I found that it unpublished.In its remarks column I found "Please do not change font size for...
Go to Code: http://www.google.com 2. Click "images" 3. Fill in "bikes, flowers, cars" or any other word. 4. You will get a page with alot of images...
I am very happy to inform that by winning the last week's GD I had won the tenth first prize in GD contests of Boddunan.com.THanks to all members for all motivations given.
Performing anything on stage and in front of so many audiences is itself a big achievement. Be it the dance, vocal, drama, playing musical instruments anything, it look simple...
when you meet a stranger talk to him for 5 minutes,and the stranger asks you personal questions would you share it with them,if no then how do you avoid it,would you be polite...
It is today's news that Supreme court order to Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants, symbol of BSP. Once Akhilesh said that Mayawati spends 40 thousand on it. What...
There are some things that happened in this country, which the present younger generation  refuse to believe.  When the First Rocket was built by ISRO., it was not...
Not trying to create any kind of controversy or start one, but this article by Tarek Fateh with respect to Saif and Kareena naming their son Taimur, is worth reading and thinking...
There are many causes of head ache including long hours before computer.  https://in.news.yahoo.com/6-surprising-reasons-headache-003554959.html?nhp=1  
does MOM tears matters for her son,daughter & socity
Hello friends I am Sajjad, a new member of this beautiful and educational site. I view this site and I am interested to post article on this site and earn money. I am a student...
In countries like India, people take antibiotics for every disease without taking prescription from any doctor. Also most doctors are giving antibiotics for common diseases, and...
Hi guys, I have got a new idea.We can start a Discussion name as"Daily News".So each and every one in the site can have part in this . We share Daily...
Hai Friends, How are all doing? I got a puzzle from one of my friends.... I am not able to solve it...Can anyone get the answer for this!!!! Here is the question...
In general pop up ads gives bad impression about any site. Does pop up ads in boddunan feels good to users. I want the opinions of members of this site. Please give your opinion.