OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

An enormous temple, carved out of a Single Rock,.Kailashnath Temple, Maharashtra. http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/kailashnath-temple        
I posted this thread and placed the link of the news also.But the link didn't appear and I saw all these responses today only as I was offline yesterday.I thought I had forgotten...
Hi friends..Am from chennai.I am new to this group.Its very nice and happy to be a part of this site. Kindly add me in your friend list. :cheer:
Today is the death anniversary of Rahul Dev Burman, the genius music composer who passed away in the year 1994. There is no two opinion about his talent since he was way ahead of...
Do you like the new look of Boddunan??? I like it very much.... :) :) :)
Beautiful Suchitra Sen was perhaps one of the most respected actresses of her times having given brilliant performances in some of the most well known Classical films in Bengali...
Hello Maverick, I found the below links which explains almost all the activities of...
We do anything for good food- sex and relegion ! We forget sometime that our basic instinct are similar to animal because of that we jump for food and..
How a smart girl fooled a man who asked for nude selfie.  https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/137548245619/a-guy-asked-this-woman-for-a-naked-selfie-and-her  
"You are weak".... they told  me while argument because i dint want to fight back for something i lost. "You are weak".... they told  me me when i got scared of...
Method I. Manually edit the registry: 1.Start > Run 2.Enter "regedit" and hit Enter 3.Expand to...
I have submitted an article yesterday. This is shown as twice submitted. I request that one be cancelled. Apparently, the 'save' button has been accidentally clicked twice for...
1:Copy and paste the java script code to the address bar of your browser (Internet Explorer) javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for...
Indians are entering the world cup after being defeated successively on foreign soil. The following are the pro's 1.Different side 2.Pitch that assists indian...
Do you trust strangers easily ?
Yesterday evening PM Modi unveiling war memorial in Delhi near by India Gate. It is tribute to 25946 soldiers, who were martyr in wars after independence. Government spend 176...
Most of these Art forms survived due to the Royal  Patronage and rich people of India. Sadly  Now these Priceless heritage of India are on the verge of...
On new years eve in two seperate incidents young women were openly molested by men and the police apparently watched without doing anything . the excuse is that noone complained....
Hi I am Md Aslam Ali & from Bangladesh.
A lot of work goes into getting a perfect liplock and Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif,etc are doing everything to get right a passionate kiss scene for Family flms