OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today I logged to Boddunan at 10AM.I went through 20 polls and casted vote also.In some polls I put my comment also.Then I happened to come to My points in My acount...
Here's how to Enable Fax Service Your computer might not have the Fax Service enabled. Follow these steps to enable the service. 1.Click "Start" (>>...
Hi everyone, I am Clayton from New York USA. I am newbie for this site and recently joined it. It is very good site to share and discuss about the different matters. Now I...
I submitted an article 10 days ago. After 3 days, editor said some modifications to be done on it. Then later 6 days ago, i resubmitted it. Then why it is not approved till...
Are you a fitness freak ? What is your routine work out ?
Hello every one, this is fazelath, am back after one year, and I will be active from now on. I find many changes in Boddunan. Can you point out the changes of the site since...
Albert Einstein, an Amazing Physicist , suggests a few Golden lessons, that one can put to use in everyday life. An example is," You have to learn the Riles of the Game, and...
I want to share my happy moment with my lot friends. Yesterday my daughter gave birth to a female baby. It is first grand children in my family. Me and my family is too much...
Supreme Court turns down plea to allow bull-taming sport Jallikattu before Pongal  http://toi.in/LPb3eb/a19li like your views on this
It is his birth anniversary today ! Who can ever forget this melody maker? All those who have been avid listeners of old songs will definitely have at least a few dozen favorites...
Dear Boddunan, Happy new year i advance. My suggestion for forum is like poll there is record navigation facility when i click on next so if same facility come in forum then...
There is no option to delete an article if someone post the same article twice by carelessness.It will be good if there is an option for deleting article before publishing.
In case 26/11 jaisa phirse bharat per attack hua to bharat ko pakistan per attack kerna chahiye.aur uske t
Terrorist attack in Pakistan's Bacha Khan univercity and killed many innocent students. It is the extent of gothicism. What these evil peoples wants to achieve by killing...
I want to ask...
Disable Windows XP login prompt for password This trick will show you how to bypass the login prompt in Windows XP with your "local account". Yes, it's only applied...
How to rectify this issues? Issues: - Page Type --------------------- Further detail: Page Type: In order to participate in Google AdSense, publishers' websites and...
How to possible call from pc to phone free
How do u unwind after a busy and stressful day?
What types of fraud call you faced in past?