OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi, Recently there was a series of puzzle, (S-series -- Remember?? :huh: ). It was getting nice response, but don't know why it stopped. So from today, I am starting a new...
Do you still have childhood toys ?
Hello Everybody!!!! I don’t know what to write but today, I thought I should have to write something so I am sharing something with you all, I hope you will like it. Today I...
Well, Delhi elected AAP. They seemed promising at that time. But now we see a different face of this party. They are in news everyday for wrong reasons. Now Punjab election is...
Creativity has no boundaries or limits. Here is an example of unlimited creativity by Won Park. who creates mind boggling shapes employing Paper.  This art form is known as...
We may faintly remember the veteran actress Nanda. She is rare actress who performed in her childhood as well in adulthood. As a child, she was called Baby Nanda....
The holy men or God men have no doubt lot of influence on people. But they are supposed to be working for entire people and hence not indulge in family affairs. Hence the very...
Is salaries were reasonable in corporate companies compared to international standards ?
The Maharashtra's Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has scrapped Johnson & Johnson India's Licence to make cosmetic at it's unit in Mulund, Mumbai suburb. According to their...
Who won the top commentor of the day award for 27th august? It shows my avatar but name is not displayed! :blink: :blink:
Hai Friends, Valentines Day is ahead... How are you plannig to surprise your loved one??? Please comment below..
When I went to my profile page I sees there a message like this "Your profile is 60% complete. Add a photo or avatar to get to 100%." I had added my photo in profile...
Hello Friends :) Wish You a Very Happy New Year. I truly believe is My Shi Shirdi Sai baba. I pray to baba ji to give you all his blessings. Happy New Year Again
Well, we all know that both of them do none of the benifits, still we consume them several times a day. my curious question is that "How much cups do you or your family...
Editing of old articles is not possible. Please tell whether this facility has been withdrawn?
Today finance minister Piyush Goyal present interim budget for the financial year 2019-20. It is last budget of BJP government. Tomorrow I will read it is newspaper. High light...
Does your school or college have a special impact on you ?
Now the ongoing drift in party has come out in public. The split in Samajwadi Party is out. Akhilesh is expelled. Is it a political stunt?? How will it effect the upcoming...
Hi, New day new puzzle. This is very easy... W-2> Complete this series 9 = 4, 21 = 9, 22 = 9, 24 = 10, 8 = 5, 7 = 5, 99 = 10, 100 = 7, 16 = ?, 17 = ?
Here is a list of some of the most popular Museums of the World. The list besides containing renowned Museums like Louvre, France, The British Museum , England,  etc,...