OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If it possible I would like to request Boddunan web master please give 5 Extra point if some member stays 1 hour on line similarly for 1 and half an hour should get 8 points for...
A queen once said- If people have no bread why they don't eat cakes. Similar question these days- If you have no municipal tapped water supply, why don't you bathe in mineral...
i am tajolmia and i am new here . Good wishes everybody. all the best.
Army operation of hunting terrorist is continue at Pathankot air base. Pakistan's print media reprove act of terrorist. I think voice of media is voice of public. So Pakistan...
Todays verdict . The dispute is not between Ram Ji & Babar. Real dispute is vote bank politics. Do yOU AGREEE
One of the famous writer, humorist and playwriter  Taarak Meta passed away at age of 87. One of the famous T.V. serial "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" is adaptation...
Hello Friends, i didn't get cash credits of revenue share of jan month. Did u get it ?
Hello friends Award list shows that i have won top commenter for 27 august but my user name is not written . It only shows my display picture.
From past one month I see that there are not much active partners in GD contest and not much valid replies. Why is this happening. Is the reason that the time period for the GD...
CM Yogi of UP declare 500 Rs pension to monks. It is some what election stunt and on other hand it is help to monks who are not from Akharey. What is yours opinion on it.
Do read this article, Is insulting the revered icons of a particular religion, specifically Hindu religion, is freedom of expression??? It really burns my heart when I hear...
What are the qualities or what is it that makes a women,A WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE
Out of enthusiasm, I thought of knowing what foods the people of other countries will eat. For example in India, most of the people like rice or  rice preparations and...
Friends Boddunan has 13 different forum categories I have seen members are posting there threads in any of the forum with out understanding the need, which will result Boddunan...
Hi, Few days back, I submitted three puzzles S1, S2 and S3. There was a great response to that. Hence, I decided to continue this series. Puzzle-S4 Suppose, you start a...
Would like to know this in the interest of all the members.
Hello Boddunan Support :woohoo: My points are showing 5534 whereas I had scored much more (I don't remember how many). Please let me know what has happened in...
Unknowingly we ignore some healthy foods, which are easily available. Here is a list of some healthy foods along with their health benefits. Start eating these foods to have a...
Hi all, The budget for 2017 was presented today. What were your expectations from the budget and did it really live upto the expectation? What is your take on the budget? Please...
IS media a tool by congress to indirectly arose tension between 2 partys as media in the race of TRP